Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceNewbiesPricing

Understanding Matterport subscription charges12867

joecostanza private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all
I am trying to understand Matterport’s subscription charges from my point of view it dosn’t make any sense as a way to grow a business.
It’s the whole active models that’s making it difficult for me to forecast scale as the more active models the bigger the jump in cost per model per month their pricing structure becomes until you reach the max number of models in that subscription and need to upgrade.
Is it possible to have more then one Matterport subscription?
So for example I sign up for the professional subscription and say every time I need more then 50 active models I just start a new subscription on starter for example.
Are there restrictions on how many subscriptions a user can have?
Best regards
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
The new subscription model does not make sense, but Matterport does not care. Matterport shifted its strategic focus from MSPs like you and me to large enterprise clients who will process thousands of spaces each month. These enterprise clients will probably have their own rate cards.

I am still on a classic plan (pro up to 200 spaces), but I guess, these classic plans will also end sooner or later, that's why I am currently shifting my client base to a new hosting (and processing) model.

I am including 6 free month hosting with every model. And then I have different hosting plans per model.

Every single extra month is 15 Eur, a 6 month hosting plan is 60 and 12 month is 90. This is the per model pricing. With the new hosting plan I am calculating with a maximum per unit cost of about 5 Eur per month per model, which is a safe method considering that in the new Matterport Business subscription plan I will pay 275 EUR per month for 51 active models in the worst case.

And then I am thinking about offering annual active model packages of 5, 10, 20 and 50 models.
Post 2 IP   flag post
jwaltphotography private msg quote post Address this user
The model is broken. I would highly recommend shopping other hosting companies such as Asteroom. Their models are easy to follow and match volume of use as reasonable prices.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?