Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
News

Law firm suing real estate sites for ADA gets smacked by NAR12855

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
We have been working on this for last two months and soon will publish the road map so you help your clients avoid this but some good news about law firm getting smacked by NAR.

I've been talking to firms that go after attorneys suing over ADA and there is an 80% chance of legislation passing in 1st quarter 2021 that will limit the ability for law firms to sue like they do

https://www.floridarealtors.org/sites/default/files/2020-08/Katie%20Johnson%20Letter%20to%20Portell%20Law%20Group%2008.19.20%5B2%5D.pdf
Post 1 IP   flag post
Garnetwest private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! That was more like the backhand slap you got as a kid from your grandma when you did something that you KNEW you had no business doing! Jennifer needs to check for missing teeth after that one! LOL
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
we have been dealing with portell and documented their site failed while our clients' site scored better. this put me on the path of discovery and I will publish soon. You can get sued, pay $700 for an audit (automatic ones wont do) then pay $700 for the work to be done, add hiring a firm to represent you $2500 or paying the bloodsuckers ($1000-$9000...FYI they are going under $3000 so the client pays rather than hire firm to represent them)

Then months later if someone worked on your site & kicked it out of compliance another law firm can sue. The law currently dont require them to give notice they can just file...Lovely right?

I've spent two months going through a bunch of people and almost have it to where I can publish findings so you take it to form your game plan or not
Post 3 IP   flag post
101426 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?