Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomBusiness DevelopmentMarketingMatterport Capture Services ProgramNewbies

3 Reasons Why the Asteroom Photographer Network matters to Matterport Pros12828

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around Atlanta. Images were lightly retouched by Asteroom (automatically included in workflow for WGAN Members). | 20 360 photo spheres were used to create this Asteroom tour

Screen Grab: Join Asteroom Photographer Network

3 Reasons Why the Asteroom Photographer Network matters to Matterport Pros

Hi All,

Unlike the Matterport Capture Service Program, the Asteroom Photographer Network wants to provide you with potential leads where:

1. potential leads are your clients: not Matterport
2. you set your own pricing: not Matterport pricing
3. you can offer your entire line of services (unlike Matterport)

And, while I would recommend a Ricoh Theta Z1 as the go to camera for Asteroom, you can use your Matterport Pro 3D Camera to create Asteroom tours (like I did in the example above).

Tips for Matterport Photographers Shooting Asteroom Virtual Tours

I encourage you to be among the first to join (free) the Asteroom Photographer Network.

While you do need to submit at least one Asteroom virtual tour to be eligible to receive potential leads, your fist Asteroom virtual tour is free on the Asteroom Trial Plan. Plus, as I shared above, you can create an Asteroom tour using the Matterport Pro 3D Camera.

Four days ago, Asteroom Founder and CEO @EricTsai posted the first Asteroom Help Wanted Notice in the WGAN Forum seeking: 3-4 photographers in Atlanta, Georgia for potentially a 3-6 months engagement.

Asteroom Photographer Wanted: Atlanta, Georgia

And, as I shared yesterday:

Why Matterport Pros should respond to: Asteroom Pro Wanted [in Your Market]

If you are seeking...

1. potential in-bound leads
2. setting your pricing
3. opportunities to offer additional Add Ons without restriction

... I encourage you to join (free) the Asteroom Photographer Network. (You do not need an Asteroom tour at the time of sign-up.)

Questions about the Asteroom Photographer Network?

Three Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community

Best,

Dan

P.S. @EricTsai, thank you for being a WGAN Gold Member to help make the We Get Around Network free for most of the Community.

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Three Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community
24 Reasons Matterport Service Providers should Add Asteroom
6 Reasons Asteroom Virtual Tour Virtual Staging ROCKS Residential Listings!
Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform Automatically Edits 360s for WGAN Members
Transcript: WGAN-TV Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Free Course: Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
WGAN-TV: Introduction to Asteroom by Asteroom Founder & CEO Eric Tsai
Five Asteroom specific excerpts from this lengthy article by TheRealDeal
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1467-Benefits Of Using Asteroom

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1467, above), Asteroom Founder and CEO Eric Tsai talks about the evolution of the Asteroom Photographer Network.

It's likely that half of all real estate agents that would like to use Asteroom would like to engage a Pro to shoot. With the help of We Get Around Network, Asteroom is building out the Asteroom Photographer Network to be able to refer photographers that can shoot Asteroom to real estate agents that seek a photographer to do this.

Plus, these potential leads for Asteroom virtual tours may also want:

✓ photos
✓ video
✓ drone
✓ floor plans

And, the potential lead is yours - to charge your rates.

And, if you are already using Matterport, you can use your Matterport camera to shoot Asteroom. Here's how:

Tips for Matterport Photographers Shooting Asteroom Virtual Tours

Questions about the Asteroom Photographer Network or shooting Asteroom virtual tours?

Best,

Dan

Transcript (Video Above)

And we are not promising anything, but we're trying right now. Like, I can give an example how we are trying to do this, is where we're setting up this network of photographers, and we do most of our marketing through Facebook.

You know, I was a data scientist at Facebook, I use my own product to drive my own gross. And on our landing page, we're going to start having another button, say, hey, you don't want to buy the kit, you don't want to do it yourself.

Here are the list of Pros in your zip code. So, we are thinking of implementing that kind of mechanism for agents, because to us, we don't care if agents are doing the tours, a photographer doing a tour, we want to make it easy, affordable for everybody.

We're going after the total number of tours, not user count or whatsoever, right. We don't have a specific goal of catering the product to a photographer or agent, we just want as many.

So we understand that there are a lot of agents that need a professional ... moving toward done professionally, so we just want to open up this this Network for those agents. But no promises there, it's just a new initiative. So I'm just giving an example.

Awesome. And I would add in one other benefit, it may not, be obvious, you just may be so used to it, it never occurs to you. But the fact that Asteroom assembles the tour is a big deal. And we're going to talk more about that towards the end of the program.

But, you could use one platform for hosting your 360s where you have to assemble the tour, and Asteroom actually does the heavy lifting, of assembling the tour, creating the dollhouse, doing the editing of the images, and we have a special offer that we'll talk about later in the program.

And I think that's a real differential between Asteroom and other 360 platforms as, you do the heavy lifting in behalf of the photographer.

So the photographer is not thinking about, Oh, how am I linking the panoramas ... each panorama to the next to the next to the next, that's done with the Asteroom artificial intelligence as long as you do line-of-sight shooting. It's magic and it just happens.

That's right, yeah. We turn around 24 hours. So the total time that you ever need to spend on the project is 15 minutes. And that is the 15 minutes of shooting. No post editing, all you do is, upload that using your mobile app, and we will take care of everything. And we turn around the finished product to you in 24 hours.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101604 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?