Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Business PlanimotoIndustryReal Estate

imoto.com 360 Virtual Tours Experiences?12821

Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys,
So i came just across a posting in my photography facebook group that reads like this regarding doing 360 tours:

As a photographer I'd say DONT DO IT. I have no idea how these photographers are making any money.
As a realtor, we use imoto and I pay $150 for 25 photos. I receive them back in under 24 hours. It's only $99 for me to add a virtual 360 tour.
The photographer doesn’t edit the photos, they take them and turn them into the company who provides them to us.
You can see an example of our photos and tours here:
IMOTO SAMPLE TOUR

They aren't in all markets, but 10 states.
$99 for a virtual tour??? IT DOES SEEM to be hard to make money with that pricing / competition.

What you guys think
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot see any tour there, in fact I cannot even see any photos. I have checked at least three listings and all three has no visual media.

On their product pages though at https://imoto.com/products/#/3d-showcase
Matterport tour starts from $199 and it is called 3D showcase.

It seems what they call as "a virtual tour" is simply one page website for a property listing

The top of the page on the link above says

All of our photo shoots include the following:
Two virtual tours (branded and unbranded)

If you click on the branded link it shows the listing page with an agent details and the unbranded one is the same but without the agent details.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah... it seems like all the properties from that Agent are pending...
I promise they showed earlier...

Anyways, the discussion was she pays $150 per 25 pictures and can add a virtual tour for $99
Virtual tour for them is a 360 camera "Walk through" uploaded to YouTube, where you can turn the camera while the camera person does the walk through, so while it's not the same i would argue it has similarities. So I would compete with $250 for both. Real Estate Photos + 360 tour (similar)

https://youtu.be/PXhnTS7RyLc
i.e.
and the rest just looks similar to one property websites.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If they charge $99 for this 360 video walk through it is not that low. 1-5 minutes of walking through a property and then just uploading it to youtube without any post editing for $99 is quite a good fee.

I am offering the same for AUD$160 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour order. That's a bit over $100 in USD but not too much over.

It would suck if it were the only service ordered for one location as a photographer probably wouldn't spend there more than 20 minutes with (un)packing included while travel time can take more than that. However they offer it as addition to the photos so it is worth doing even with travel time.

And as you can see they do Matterport for $199 minimum.

I think whoever commented about it on Facebook does not really know what is offered for this fee and how easy to do it.
It can replace a 360 degree virtual tour and is very fast to do at the same time. However the maximum resolution for 360 video we have now is 11K(Insta Titan) which is not quite the same as matterport with their over 100MP resolution coming from a Pro2.

I am offering to do it up to 8K. I cannot find a sample with 8K video but here are two in 4K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbkSLdB5MWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSveMXedU4

Do not forget to switch to 4K in settings on youtube to see 4K quality.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101729 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?