Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHow ToMarketingMatterVidsVideo

How to turn a Matterport Highlight Reel Tour into an MP4 Video?12790

Santa Fe, NM
JMEPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I am always getting requests to convert the matterport highlight reel tour as a mp4, A lot of clients want to put the tour on youtube channels and also get the tours on WSJ and NY Times real estate sites, for some reason, they do not work well with the Matterport URL.

Thank You,

Marshall
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
You can make them yourself by recording the highlight reel and using a video creator program.

Or you can go to Mattervids who will create a lovely smooth video for you for a very reasonable price.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@JMEPhotos

MatterVids: Super-Easy and mp4 created from Matterport Highlight Reel.

Transcript: WGAN-TV - MatterVids: Matterport 3D Tours to HD Video

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Basic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
carloscardo private msg quote post Address this user
Marshall,

Get a screen recorder then add music voice over, sound effects, graphics, it can be as fun or as basic as you would like. Here's my fun:clickable text
Here's my basic:clickable text
Or for something in between you can just add some descriptions and background music: clickable text
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@carloscardo:
Thank you for sharing three really good examples of what can be created! Seeing the versions helps very much to imagine what can be done.

I think that EyeSpy360 offers the ability to create a tour and then record voice-over while you navigate through the property. I don't know if fancy text fly-ins can be added. I'm just getting started with that platform. It may be an option for non-Matterport users who want to produce a similar end-product.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform for Photographers- #1212 - Pre-Recorded EyeSpyPLAY Tour Presentation with EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataventurer
I think that EyeSpy360 offers the ability to create a tour and then record voice-over while you navigate through the property. I don't know if fancy text fly-ins can be added. I'm just getting started with that platform. It may be an option for non-Matterport users who want to produce a similar end-product.

EyeSpy360 Founder and CEO Andrew Nicholls (@EyeSpy360) shows and tells (video above) about the EyeSpy360 pre-recorded EyeSpyPLAY 24/7 "Interactive Video" in this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1212 above).

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
Try Screencast-O-Matic - easiest ever!
Post 7 IP   flag post
ZakhZ private msg quote post Address this user
I use OBS to screen record and edit with Adobe Premiere.
Mattervids is another great option, as it gets rid of the UI.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101708 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?