Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomDollhouse ViewMatterportQuestion of the DayVersus

Question of the Day: Asteroom 3D Dollhouse versus Matterport 3D Dollhouse12731

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around Atlanta. Images were lightly retouched by Asteroom (automatically included in workflow for WGAN Members).

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 6 August 2020:

Asteroom 3D Dollhouse versus Matterport 3D Dollhouse: which do you prefer (and why)?

This Matterport tour has 73 scans and shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera.
This Asteroom tour (above) has 20 scans (created from the same scans in the Matterport tour)
This Asteroom tour has 20 scans (created from the same scans in the Matterport tour) [with room labels]

Which do you prefer (and why)?

Dan

Two Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community

P.S. All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom
Post 1 IP   flag post
Letsshoot private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I would prefer the one that is illustrated above which is number two by Asteroom for the following reasons:

Cover page of Asteroom's virtual tour is much brighter and colours are punchier in the dollhouse.

Asterroom's page launches instantaneously and is nicely rotating the dollhouse view. On Matterport you have to click the play button and wait until it loads.

Asterroom's interface is more useful. There is an extensive menu and you can contact the agent from the cover page which could help with sales or enquiries.

The Matterport tour renders the grass at the front of the house in a untidy, scraggly way. Asteroom by comparison is much neater.

I am looking at this from a customers point of view as I am new to real estate and all that it entails.
Post 2 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Letsshoot! Glad to hear that you like Asteroom's dollhouses. That's also what I have been communicating with photographers, agents and brokers. "Even though Asteroom is inexpensive and easier to shoot, it's quality is just as good!"
Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?