Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How ToReal EstateVideo

Recommendations for a high spec video small mirrorless camera12711

Letsshoot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I currently have two Nikon D750's which I use primarily for photography. I want to do real estate video. I would find a D750 plus a 16-35mm lens + gimbal too heavy to be carrying for any length of time. I'm looking to buy a 2nd hand mirrorless camera with high video specs, great AF,good dynamic range and a model that performs well at higher iso's and considerably lighter. (The D750 is 840g without lens). I was looking at Fuji XT-3/Sony A7III. Not interested in Nikon mirrorless but if you have any other recommendations please let me know. Thank you.😀
Post 1 IP   flag post
Virtual_Homey private msg quote post Address this user
I own a Sony a7riii and love it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I bought the z6 and get the benefit of using with my existing lenses
Post 3 IP   flag post
homefrontphoto private msg quote post Address this user
I use an old Sony A6000 (can be had for <$300 on ebay) with a good wide angle lens. It does an awesome job for video. If you want to spend more for the body the A6600 should give you better dynamic range. But I've been happy with the A6000.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@virtual_Homey Thanks for the feedback, in low light what iso would you be able to shoot with your A7rIII at without too much noise for video? In other words the video is useable.

@3dVuz Thank you, I'm looking for a much lighter setup, my Nikon F mount lenses are very heavy so I just thought I check out another system.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ironwills private msg quote post Address this user
I am using the Fuji X-T3 with a 10-24mm on a Ronin SC and I find it a great set up. I mostly shoot in HD and my ISO is usually around 800 sometimes bumping to 2500 and it is still totally usable. The lens I mentioned is an f/4, which keeps it light, but means I have to play with ISO a lot.

That being said I have also used the Sony A7111 and it is a great camera as well with better specs. I just found the Fuji system more intuitive (and I came from Nikon as well)

Here is a house I shot last week all with the Fuji X-T3 - https://vimeo.com/442895686
Post 6 IP   flag post
PaulM private msg quote post Address this user
Definately Sony, I shoot Panasonic and have too much investment ot change but for the purpose you mention - Sony
Post 7 IP   flag post
JonPaul private msg quote post Address this user
For purely video, you can't beat the recently announced Sony A7S3. 4k 120 would be great, however for stills, its only a 12mp camera, so not sure if that would cut it. You could always get an A73 to pair with it, which is an excellent low light camera. Then you could invest in lenses that would work on both.
A73's have come way down in price and I use one as my back-up camera, and sometimes my main.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I think I will go with Sony.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101424 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?