Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomBusiness DevelopmentDollhouse ViewMarketingVirtual Staging

6 Reasons Asteroom Virtual Tour Virtual Staging ROCKS Residential Listings!12671

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | {See Before Virtual Staging]

WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1463-Asteroom Virtual Staging Demo (Begins at: 1:51)

---

6 Reasons Asteroom Virtual Tour Virtual Staging ROCKS Residential Listings!

Hi All,

Aha!

My aha moment about Asteroom Virtual Staging begins at 1:51 in the WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1463) in a discussion with my guest, Asteroom Founder and CEO Eric Tsai. Eric says: just virtually stage 2-3 360s to show the potential of the space (and keep the cost super-affordable).

Shortly after this interview, I joined Asteroom Virtual Tour: Virtual Staging public beta (and you can see my first virtual staging of an Asteroom virtual tour (above) that I shot with a Labpano Pilot One 360 camera earlier this year.

5 Reasons Asteroom Virtual Tour Virtual Staging ROCKS for residential real estate listings!

1. Couple of Rooms: You can (easily) order just a couple of rooms (360s) - of the entire listing - to be virtual staged.
2. Price: $65 per 360 photo sphere virtual stage is reasonable
3. Workflow: By integrating ordering in the Asteroom App (iOS | Android) (and Asteroom Desktop Editor), it is super-easy and super-fast to order virtual staging
4. Fast Turnaround: I got my virtual staging in less than 24 hours! It was actually ready the next morning.
5. Choice of five furniture styles
6. Asteroom Virtual Staging is an easy, fast and affordable way to differentiate your 24/7 Open House Virtual Tour service for real estate agents.

I could imagine you could offer Virtual Staging for 2-3 times your cost. (In the above example: 2 @ $65 cost = $130 cost and offer at say, $299 - that's $149 per 360 - and you net $169. Keep in mind that physical staging of a space costs $$$$$. So, if you are competing with physical staging, even marking up your cost 3x is still way less!

I the workflow integration. Time is money. Create the tour with Asteroom. Order the virtual staging within Asteroom app. Easy-peasy.

The info I share above is how the Asteroom Virtual Staging experience will work when it exits public beta in September 2020. I wanted to share Asteroom Virtual Staging with you now so that if you are deciding which platform is right for you, you have insight into the Asteroom roadmap.

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

24 Reasons Matterport Service Providers should Add Asteroom
Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Forum Members-No Monthly Subscription
Transcript: WGAN-TV Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Free Course: Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
WGAN-TV: Introduction to Asteroom by Asteroom Founder & CEO Eric Tsai
Five Asteroom specific excerpts from this lengthy article by TheRealDeal
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom

I am excited about how Asteroom can help you make money; and I look forward to sharing more about why in the days and months ahead.
Best,

Dan

@EricTsai, nice of Asteroom to join as a WGAN Gold Member and engage with the Community.

---

Transcript (Video Above)

What would you say that the third competitive advantage would be for Matterport?

- It's compatibility. That means, let me elaborate that. So imagine you're a pro that you have a drone, and you want to integrate your drone footage to your tour.

You won't be able to do that with Matterport because it's a closed system. But, with Asteroom, you can actually insert drone 360 and you can take someone from the air and go into the front door and his tour can start there.

That being said, I ... would love to show but I currently don't have a drone I have seen a couple photographer that have done it. I would you know once I asked their permission, to get a tour, I will share one on We Get Around Network Forum.

But the other part is the fact that we can scan outside. In the dollhouse. Like the $8 million property that you saw had a tennis court and a swimming pool. On the Matterport scan you wouldn't be able to see that. Like on the front dollhouse point.

And you will have to physically go into every 360 shot ... and to identify. Oh, there's a swimming pool, oh, there's a tennis court.

But you wouldn't know the relationship of those ... ... tennis court swimming pool and two other features of the home and the amenities outside, right. So, that is another advantage that we have. Third, is the fact that you can edit those panels.

So, we understand that pros that have the need to perfect their panoramas and that's why they go for the best 360 camera like Ricoh Theta Z1 right.

But sometimes the days are just not as bright sometimes you just have the need to brighten it, and with Matterport, you cannot do it. And more importantly is we allow virtual staging, because you can edit those panels, you can actually remove or put new furniture in there.

- So that's something new. Do you want to show us a virtually staged Asteroom work?

- I'd love to, yeah. So this is a service we'll be getting an offer in August [2020] but right now we are already doing right now we're already doing beta test so, if you want to stage your home, you can send those to our customer service and we can stage them for you. So let me open it up. So this one is a home that we staged in San Francisco. So as you can see, from the entrance you can't really see anything.

- Empty house, yeah

- Empty house, I go in. You can see like all these were virtually staged except the bar stool. Same thing for the bedroom, it's empty. And you will see this bedroom is virtually staged.

- Now I imagine Eric, you're showing us the before and after so that we can see the difference but when you turn it over to your client, you're actually not going to put the empty spaces there necessarily.

- What do you mean by that?

- The 360 panoramas that have no furniture, would you include those in the tour as well?

- Yeah, you will have a before after of the same room.

- Okay, so a prospective buyer could see this is what it looks like today, this is, imagine what it could look like.

- That's right.

- Okay, now this looks real. But this is not real. This is actually virtually staged.

- Yeah, and I want to call out that, there are a lot of different vendors, offering this kind of service out there. And the most famous one being BoxBrownie.com.

And I would like to just inform everybody that we really take pride in getting this right.

And I do believe that we have the best virtual stagers we'll have to let everyone in comparing themselves, but we understand the importance of getting this right, not just insert like some furniture then, but really understand like, what is the preference of the seller?

And put in the furniture as real as possible. As you can see all these they all look very real to me but these are only fake furniture.

- Yeah, actually I also see shadows as well.

Screen Grab: Join Asteroom Photographer Network
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Asteroom Virtual Tour[/url] by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | {See Before Virtual Staging]

Hi All,

Since Asteroom virtual staging is still in public beta (until September 2020), the Asteroom team decided to do another virtual staging of the same tour.

While I was happy/satisfied, the Asteroom team thought that they could/should do better - and they did!

What do you think?

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?