Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ArtPeople

Matterport Scan with Dynamic Human Interactivity12616

WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
AhmedAttia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All

I have a request for doing an interactive story-telling interface.

There is a singer and he wants to make something innovative to be used in his website so the final product should be an HTML format.
There will be a shooting location and it will be scanned with Matterport camera and the singer could be included in the scan (if needed) and he wants when a user clicks on his body, a side menu appears with multiple options to choose.

An option could be that the singer moves from a place to another place and open a door for example and behind this door, a window will open and a video or a voice over will be played. Another option could be that the singer will walk to a piano and will sit and play. Did anyone has tried to take the Matterport scan to such level of interactivity and creativity.

NB: The mattertags, is a poor option and not that creative which is a must in this project.
Thanks a lot.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Paulo private msg quote post Address this user
I doubt it is possible with MP. But try 3D Vista, that will work for this purpose
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport 3D Tour collaboration by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod and Georgia State University Art Student Bethany Girard.

Art Project: 1st use of a Matterport 3D Tour mashed-up with a GoFundMe Page

---

iSimu VR | Georgia's Premier Virtual Reality Arcade | Matterport Space 3D Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Glamour Photography Meets Matterport and Google Street View

---

I enjoy mashing up my passion for fashion and glamour photography with Matterport like this (ARTlanta Tech Village).

Matterport’s 3D Camera Goes to Wonderland
We Get Around ARTlanta Tech Village

@AhmedAttia

My passion for glamour photography mashed up with Matterport.

Hopefully the above will help inspire your art project.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
@DanSmigrod thanks a lot for these examples. It is awesome but for this project, we need to go far beyond the limits. For example, when clicking on the celebrity, he talks or moves to another point but without opening a new window in the mattertags. The main required challenge here is mixing (not embedding) a pre-taken video for the celebrity required action after pressing the option in the side menu. So a real, smooth mixture between he celebrity static and dynamic state. Do you get my point?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AhmedAttia

Ah! Got it! (That would be a pun.)

This 3D tour mashes up 360 video and 360 photo spheres in one seamless walk around experience.

Example: In this tour, "walk" in front of the bar tender and see if that's what you are looking for.

Is this what you are seeking?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
@DanSmigrod. Thanks a lot for your support.
Actually, this tour is heavy and low in creativity. We need something more innovative and breath-taking. I guess merging between the 3DVista and Matterport could be a good solution.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ironwills private msg quote post Address this user
@AhmedAttia I assume you have seen this example from 3dVistas site - https://www.3dvista.com/samples/animated_panorama.html

Check out the salesman
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ironwills

I :heart" that!

Magic!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
@ironwills thanks a lot for sharing this, I was just telling Dan that it would be perfect if we could emerge between the Matterport and 3D Vista platform. I will talk with 3D Vista to see how it can goes.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101428 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?