Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Highlights ReelMatterportMatterport Workshop

Alternate showcase tours?12595

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to the Forum.

I am wondering if there is a way to create what either are, or appear to be, alternate "Highlight Reels" (weren't they once called "Showcase tours?" through a Matterport model.

My guess is NO to the "are" part of this question, but what about the "appear to be" version?

For example, I'm wondering if anyone has tried this...
A tour is programmed through, let's say, 20 nodes of a Matterpoert model. While doing so, you carefully note the specific nodes used. Then go to one of those nodes, let's say the 10th node, and by pressing 'Shift-Cmd-U' you get and save an internal link directly to that node.

If you launch to that node, and then click the Play button, does the tour play beginning just from that 10th node? That is, does it play just the second half of the Highlight Reel?

If anyone is smarter than me, I'd love to know. I'd love to create alternate 'automated tours' even if it's just beginning a different points in one, long tour.
Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
I don't get it.
That is pretty much what you do when you use the EDIT HIGHLIGHT REEL
You go to various points in the room, hit the save view button and it is added to the highlight reel. You can play with the order, switch between walkthrough and slide show and left/right pan, and using URL parameters change panning/speed etc
If you click on a thumbnail in the highlight tour and press play, it will run from there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

Please let us know what you figure out (and the use case).

Thanks,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?