Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy 360 CameraBuy CameraRicoh Theta Z1

When you successfully buy a Ricoh Theta Z1, post here to Make Friends Fast!12555

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: Ricoh Theta Z1 Official Website

Hi All,

To make friends instantly, post here when you successfully buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 on one of these three websites:

1. Ricoh Theta Z1 on Ricoh USA Official Website
2. Ricoh Theta Z1 on Adorama
3. Ricoh Theta Z1 on B&H Photo & Video

---

What to have international destinations to visit after COVID-19? post here when you successfully buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 internationally.

---

As I was quoted in TheRealDeal (19 July 2020):

"Some of the most popular specialty cameras have been perpetually out of stock or on weeks-long back order since March, said Dan Smigrod, who runs We Get Around Network, a global forum about 3D and 360-degree photography with over 6,500 members."

'“Even if you want to start creating 3D or 360 virtual tours for your properties … you may be challenged even finding a camera,” he said. Smigrod added that a survey found photographers have doubled their bookings and that his forum’s traffic has tripled."

Why so hard to buy a Ricoh Theta Z1?

"What’s certain, Smigrod noted, is that Covid has hastened the adoption of virtual tour technology, irrespective of form. “The last four months might have taken four to five years without the pandemic,” he said."

----
---

Your thoughts?

Dan

WGAN Forum Members Benefit

✓ Ricoh Theta Z1 pricing is $880 – instead of $999 – with free shipping from the official Ricoh Store

1. Two ways to receive this WGAN Membership Benefit:
2. Join the free We Get Around Network Forum and automatically receive a welcome email that includes a coupon code to receive this WGAN Membership Benefit
Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) in the We Get Around Network Forum with the subject line:
Save on Ricoh Theta Z1

For clarification, the coupon code is only good on the official Ricoh website: not Adorama or B&H Photo & Video.

---

Note: As of today - Tuesday, 21 July 2020 - the Ricoh Theta Z1 official store is showing the Ricoh Theta Z1 sold out. | Check Ricoh Theta Z1 Availability Here
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I've been stalking these sites as well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VTLV

Stalking does not count towards friendship. Let us know when you successfully place your order!

Show us the purchase receipt!

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mason, Ohio
TimothyThomas private msg quote post Address this user
I got my Z1 by sitting thru the Ricoh Tours Live Demo Zoom meeting a month ago.

I think they are still doing those weekly.

They were "giving away" a free SC2 if you bought the one year tours package (495.00).

I was able to talk the instructor into selling me a Z1 instead (they seem to have a supply they can get their hands on) I told him I was on the email list for Ricoh official store, but every time I got the email they were in stock, the cameras sold out in a minute of the email.

I paid the list price for the Z1 999.00 and 1.00 for a months worth of Ricoh Tour.

I received the Z1 in two days after the zoom meeting.

Don't know how many times that will work for other people before they catch on.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@TimothyThomas

Sweet workaround. Thanks for sharing!

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Mason, Ohio
TimothyThomas private msg quote post Address this user
Just checked on the zoom call...
You need to schedule a virtual demo with them
https://www.ricohtours.com/gen/sc2/

I can be a bit of a pest, so I kept telling the instructor I wanted to spend money on the Z1 right now; or forget about Ricoh ever getting any business from me.

Good luck... see if it works for someone else.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@TimothyThomas

Ha!

That's AWESOME!

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?