Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

In tour virtual staging of a Matterport 3D tour12493

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
A few questions...

I'm checking on the "state of the industry" as we know it for virtually staging a matterport tour. In the earlier topics Imagineer was showing about $18 a scan point. Now their online tool shows about $40 a scan point. A bit of a change.

Who is the "go to" source for CGI (or wayfair) staging of Matterport tours? (not photos) What is the norm today as pricing goes? Are you happy with what you've received?

Has anyone (or would they want to)done a virtual walkthrough, staged, of a "yet to be built" property?

Is anyone using or looking at using augmented reality?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@dave3d

Have you watched this WGAN-TV program?
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/11211/page/1/transcript-wgan-tv-how-to-do-virtual-staging-of-matterport-spaces/

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
I have Dan, In the presentation you mention he says -

- Yeah, yeah, yeah true. I would say if you scan a space that's about 3,000 square feet and you've done about 60 or 70 scans I think you could virtually stage that space around the 50 mark. So, around the 50 mark, 3,000 square feet, you could stage it for $1,612.50.

- Okay, and that's a fully loaded price?

- Yeah, that's a fully loaded project managed, designed, produced price, yeah.

Either his pricing has changed or I'm doing something wrong on their pricing tool (quite possible).

Dave
Post 3 IP   flag post
101706 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?