Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceCamerasExport ImagesHow ToImage SizePro2

How do you export full size (12866 x 6433) 360 images from Matterport Pro2?12447

wolfind private msg quote post Address this user
I've been told its possible using a workaround and the Matterport SDK but can't find any documentation. Very frustrating to not get to use the Pro2 to its full potential.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Mr360 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve also been informed that using the SDK to retrieve full resolution 360 images is against the TOS (terms of service). In theory, if you had access to download all the images in their full glory, you could recreate a tour in your own viewer.

Would be good to have a definitive answer on the ability to do this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I honestly could care less about their ToS as they are hiding behind it to defend against a number of anti-consumer issues. It's mind-blowing to me that even after purchasing a $3000 camera I can't image without a $60 / month subscription, and then on top of that have to buy a Matterpak, and EVEN THEN CAN'T ACCESS FULL RESOLUTION ASSETS!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wingman
I have just checked stills grabbed from a Matterport tour and downloaded recently in max resolution. Most of them are 7680 x 4380 at 96 dpi

I believe their resolution depends on the zoom you used when you grabbed them. This one is 6068x3413

I resampled it to 300 DPI keeping the same resolution and it looks ok

I have never heard of browser resizing pictures while downloading them but email software can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
It seems they have been resized for my post above but if you need to see full res version please use the link below

https://postimg.cc/gallery/kVxfcN7

---

@wolfind

Thank you for joining the We Get Around Network Forum and your first post.

Anything in the following WGAN Forum discussion helpful?

Matterport High Resolution photo problem. How to solve?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JuMP

I recall that you posted on this topic before, but was not able to locate the post.

Can you help?

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
mcuddy private msg quote post Address this user
I did an experiment a while back and used quite a complex process (not using SDK) to get this....no idea how big it is, won't be doing it again, and won't be saying how.....which I know isn't helpful, sorry.

https://kuula.co/post/7JDlY
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Sure we can.
@wolfind We can provide 16K x 8K panos generation services if you become our JuMP-Member. PM for detail.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMP
@DanSmigrod Sure we can.
@wolfind We can provide 16K x 8K panos generation services if you become our JuMP-Member. PM for detail.

I have messaged you
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@wolfind

This may be helpful too:

DOWNLOAD360 Service: Download all the 360ºs from Your Matterport 3D Tour

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
There can be an easy walk around to avoid hosting your tours with Matterport. It won't give you full resolution 360s, only 32MP ones and you won't be able to do it for private properties.

However for anything else, you can do scans with Matterport, then publish your tour to GSV, grab it from there with Pano2VR Pro(I am sure 3DVista can do it too) and then you have a completely ready tour made up to real scale and with every 360 linked to build a custom self hosted tour in Pano2VR/3DVista the way you want.

Just account for your time with building a custom tour.

Technically you can even build a similar layout as in Matterport, just do not copy it as it is because Matterport won't like it for sure.

I believe even a dollhouse view can be replicated if you are good with 3D, buy a Matterpack or use the Canvas app and either a structure sensor or built into an Ipad Pro 2020 lidar. Sure you will need some great knowledge of Pano2VR/3DVista but you can learn it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

DOWNLOAD360 service is no longer available.

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101600 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?