Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMPEmbedVideoWP3D Models

playing a video before 3d tour12436

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I have a realtor that wants me to put a welcome video on a tour that will automatically play for anyone that opens the tour. I use WP3D. I know I can use a tag but not everyone will click on it. He wants it automatically to open. Any suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport 3D Tour displayed within CAPTUR3D (ala Matterport's Showcase)

@fotoguy

Is this WGAN Forum discussion helpful?

MPembed Video Auto Start with Tour

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Thank you! I will test it out.
Doug
Post 3 IP   flag post
davem private msg quote post Address this user
Hiu wondering if I could get a link to the matterport/video, would like to show it as an example to a realtor.
Thank you
Post 4 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @fotoguy just to confirm that you can toggle the video overlay to play full screen as well upon loading the URL link.

@davem please find a live example of the tour/video overlay here: https://your-company-here.captur3d.io/view/re-max-demo/property-address-here
Post 5 IP   flag post
davem private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Thank you, can the navigate bar be removed?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I now have the virtual tour done. The video now comes up automatically small in the corner.
Next obstacle---

Usually, when I post a tour to Facebook I type in a link plus text and an image of the house will show up as the link to the tour. With the video set to start right away, even small in the corner, I get no image from the tour.

Here is a link:

It works perfectly this way but not when I post it to Facebook. I think my alternative would be for the realtor to post a picture of the condo himself on fb and the link in one post.
Post 7 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy you can have the video play in full screen by changing it in your Dashboard for the selected property. I have included a screenshot below:

We are working on adding a preview/hero image to the tour preview when the URL is pasted into social media. I will add your request to our development pipeline, but posting a photo along with the URL underneath is a good fix in the meantime.

@davem it's possible to remove the navigation bar by clicking the 'Branding' tab (next to the 'Video' tab in the above screenshot) and select 'No Branding'.

Thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
101635 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?