Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MPEMBEDProblemsUrgent

MP/Embed: your connection is not private?12402

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I just tried to login to mpmbed.com and I got this message...

Since I cant log in I can't contact support. Has anyone run into this today? Thanks for any help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
denlee private msg quote post Address this user
Click on 'Advanced' and then 'Proceed to MPEMBED' and you'll get in. It's your security settings in Chrome that's causing your problem.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@denlee Thanks for the quick response...that worked.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You're welcome!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Now that you've told Chrome that you're OK with mpembed.com it should have stored it as a safe website on your device, so you shouldn't have to deal with that warning message every time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
It was worse than that. All MPEmbed spaces were down for a few hours. Now fixed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Good to know. Thanks CharlesHH.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
Thanks everyone...once again this is a perfect example of why this forum is the best. Always quick answers to most issues.
Post 8 IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
so I should tell that every my client who is realtor and he should tell it to evry his clinet that .....
Post 9 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
@KfromPoland You don't need to tell anyone now - it's fixed now.
It's not very professional being down for a couple of hours, but it happens to Matterport sometimes and many other online services.
It was much worse when Embedly had all their problems a few weeks ago.
Post 10 IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
I know that but it still doesn't work here.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@denlee its not his security settings. its the SSL certificate. But this is normal and happens to companies big and small.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys -

The server hosting MP/Embed has been happily renewing the SSL Certificate since the project started. For whatever reason, this did not occur and as a result it caused a LOT of inconvenience to our customers -- as well as us of course!

I didn't find out until I woke up this morning and I was two steps behind another team member who had it under control.

The same problem affected my business's website and several other websites on the same server.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 this happens to everyone big and small. glad you had your team on it and resolved
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex360
The server hosting MP/Embed has been happily renewing the SSL Certificate since the project started. For whatever reason, this did not occur and as a result it caused a LOT of inconvenience to our customers -- as well as us of course!

I didn't find out until I woke up this morning and I was two steps behind another team member who had it under control.

The same problem affected my business's website and several other websites on the same server.

You need to contact your hosting company, they should sort it out quickly if you have pad for SSL certificate to be renewed.
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KfromPoland
so I should tell that every my client who is realtor and he should tell it to evry his clinet that .....

Not really, it is just not possible to tell every user plus it is still a security problem and some devices may not even provide an option for "proceeding at a user's risk" . The new SSL certificate should be applied on a hosting side to each host where the SSL has been expired and renewed. It has nothing to do with website users, it is a hosting problem only.
Post 16 IP   flag post
101735 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?