Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google My BusinessHow To

A way to put Matterport tour link on a Google business page Website?12352

Paris
RomainReparage private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to put a Matterport tour link on a Google business page Website ?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
You can put a link on a GMB listing web page but you cannot embed it. Just keep in mind that I tried it 6 months ago. I do not know how it works now.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Paris
Thanks @Wingman but how do you put a link ?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I believe there is some editor when you can edit/add a text to that page and inside it there should be an option to create a link.

I do not know if anything changed since I tried but if you just add embed matterport code the page will ignore html code including iframe and it will display embed code as text only.

Just keep in mind that if you use a GMB page for your website you will lose a link to an actual website outside of GMB. So it is either a link to an external website or a link to GMB listing website.

Have a look at https://googletrusted.business.site/ and scroll down to Gallery. Above you will see that I tried to use embed code. The code does not work but the link does.

However after I created the page it replaced my website link with the one above and I wanted people to go to my full website, not just a single page on GMB.

I like the subdomain name though that they created for the page. I believe you can choose from what's available.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Paris
in fact my concern was to be able to put an mp visit in appearance on the google knowledge page.
I finally did this :
Add a post (on my google page)
choose 'news'
uploaded a thumbnail picture
wrote 'virtual visit'
select 'add a button '
select 'know about'
then add my MP link.
It works like a charm.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Sorry I did not get from your original post that you want the tour to be visible on GMB info panel.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?