Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentMarketingPitch

Real estate office agent meeting: what would you pitch in 10 minutes?12327

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
If you had 10 minutes to present your virtual tour business to a group of agents, what would you cover?
Post 1 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
How to use a tour in a listing presentation, cost, convenience. Social marketing with VT's. I would not spend a lot of time explaining how it can be used for Open Houses - the listing agents rarely host their own Open Houses - IMO. Or I'd ask the agents:"how many of you host your own Open Houses for your listings?" and go from there. I'd have a tour ready to go on an Ipad or some other way to demo the navigation.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@homefinders3d Its going to be a Zoom meeting
Post 3 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR I would hit them with a Covid hook explaining that as the country opens up buyers are skittish about viewings. touch on the benefit of tours for occupied listings, homeowners want as little physical traffic as possible. Helping to obtain listings and screening "Lookers" is a benefit. Id do a 1 minute example of navigating a tour as an Open House, using the agents as the homebuyers.

I would practice a couple of times. In my marketplace some homes are selling sight unseen, a tour increases the chances of that happening.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MarkJohn private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR I'll be honest I dont fully understand the US realty system (i.e. listing vs any other types of agents) but here in the UK a major selling point is the ability for an 'agent' to communicate directly through the tour with potential buyers. Showing the tour in a virtual viewing to multiple parties at the same time (if applicable). Not sure if thats done in the US but it obviously can increase competition for a property.

Not sure you'll have time to do it now but maybe something that maybe looking at next time.

The only one im familiar with is the 'Eyespy360 Live' version but I know other people have/or are developing similar CloudPano / 3dVista etc so Im not advocating one over the other

So the product/idea is described in this video EyeSpy360 Live

You could create your own video by recreating a demonstration yourself and using a screen recording app to capture it.

You could then share that video during your Zoom call talking over the top if the video
Post 5 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Less time wasted on viewings
Less money wasted
No discomfort to sellers
Buyers vet themselves if the property is a fit = less viewings and running after keys
Let them see it from all angles like they are there.
Better than video and photos combined , to sell a property. Photos and video is dead.
You are 5 years too late to start adopting the tech now, so you better start.
It is very easy to do yourself* just joking.

Dan made a pitch about 4 years ago to a group of Realtors, maybe he can get that video out of the archives, as it was spot on.

I wont hammer to much on Covid, give them value. As I think Covid is now overplayed and the plandemic will go away as soon as Vacine Gates gets his cure.

Value is you are not just delivering a tour. Look at the add ons that you can sell them or add for free.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: WGAN-TV We Get Around WalkAround Presentation by Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod - Part 1 | September 29, 2014

Video: WGAN-TV We Get Around WalkAround Presentation by Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod - Part 2 (Q&A) | September 29, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Gerhard
Dan made a pitch about 4 years ago to a group of Realtors, maybe he can get that video out of the archives, as it was spot on.

@Gerhard

Thanks for remembering my six-year-old 10 minute presentation.

@GETMYVR

Note that I never mention Matterport in my 10 minute presentation. Only the We Get Around WalkAround brand. (I only say Matterport when a prospect mentions Matterport.)

Consider beginning your Zoom chat with three poll questions:

1. Are you seeking more listing presentation opportunities? (yes)
2. Would you like to win more listing presentations? (yes)
3. Would you like to sell bigger, premium listings? (yes)

Using our solution you can help home sellers:

1. Get more offers
2. Get more offers for the most money?
3. Get more offers for the most money with the least amount of stress (fewer people visiting the house; having to clean the house; pack-up the kids and step out of the house)

Does this help?

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
This guy named "Dan" keeps posting here.... You might want to use some of the Inman information he brought up

DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
plus 1plus 1plus 10
Inman (24 June 2020) Stop letting strangers into your listings! A call to end open houses

"Very few homes are actually sold at opens (stop right now with your one-off examples of where it’s happened). According to the NAR’s 2019 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, a whopping 6 percent of buyers find the home they purchase via open houses and yard signs combined," reports Inman.

"Thanks to the marvels of the internet, your listing is virtually open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to anyone on the planet with an internet connection. Opening the physical doors for a couple hours on Sunday afternoon is insignificant compared to the potential exposure of the internet," reports Inman.

"Open houses are old-school. In 2001, 15 percent of buyers found a home via yard sign and open houses, while 8 percent found their home on the internet. Last year, the yard sign and open had dropped to 6 percent, and the internet exploded to 52 percent. Something about that always on, “virtual open” works, and it works quite well," reports Inman.

Source: Inman
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?