Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19Question of the Day

Question of the Day: Are Physical Open Houses happening now in your city?12322

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 23 June 2020:

Are physical Open Houses Happening Now in Your Location?

(please include your location)

Best,

Dan

P.S. This Question of the Day was inspired by this WGAN Forum post in this discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @homefinders3d
All Real Estate is local. Here on the Gulf Coast RE is booming with almost no impact by Covid. I am closing a transaction right now that was on the market for approx. 18 hours and sold above listing price. Physical Open Houses are back in full swing. I just looked at the stats on one of my MLS's and the average days on Market last month was 48 days (lowest in 5 years), a year ago it was 63 days which was the 2nd lowest in the last 5 years.

Thanks @homefinders3d
Post 1 IP   flag post
MarcelloM private msg quote post Address this user
😷😳
Post 2 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, my wife has held several - but no one is coming....
Post 3 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. There are 29 listed for this week. There are probably more than that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
martel private msg quote post Address this user
https://wset.com/news/local/she-resisted-everything-he-said-new-details-emerge-on-realtor-attack?jwsource=cl
Post 5 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
@martel attacks on real estate agents is nothing new and is discussed in every market center on a regular basis. That attack was immediately brought up in my market center along with recommended safety training - no mention of virtual tours.. It is reluctantly accepted as a risk of the business. Listing agents purchase virtual tours and very few hold Open Houses themselves. @izoneguy the experience of my wife and I holding open houses way before Covid, is that in most cases very few buyers show up lol. I'm sure Covid has had an impact on some viewers. Of course I know some agents have held them and had 20-30 people show up - rare occurence.
Post 6 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
My wife either has a lender go with her - or I go with her. A few times I have asked the listing agent if they want me to do a 360 tour while we are there. A few times they have said yes. Most agents however get leary and think you are trying to steal the listing....LOL
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Things are back to normal for real estate at least in Queensland, Australia. Open houses are back with a restriction to have no more than 10 people at a time in a property.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101432 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?