Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
InmanPlatformsRealvision

Inman: "Real Vision is the real deal for one-stop listing marketing"12202

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Inman (5 June 2020) Real Vision is the real deal for one-stop listing marketing

"The Toronto-based photography and 3D tour provider puts a very slick, all-inclusive spin on getting everything you need to visually market listings — at an affordable price," reports Inman.

"First, it’s pretty darn affordable given its all-inclusive model. For $350, an agent can get a 3D walkthrough, interactive floor plan connected to the tour, unlimited photos and, if desired, a headset-capable virtual tour," reports Inman.

To see the entire Inman article ...

[Note: Company name is actually Realvision.]

---

Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like my pricing... And I include a single page property website, they do not.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
That's nice
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
Like @GlennTremain said, the 3D tour is very nice. Anyone have any idea whose platform they are using? The navigation works similar to Matterport, but the quality of the images appears like stitched DSLR. Like @GETMYVR said, my pricing is a bit lower, but also includes a single-property website.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

[Note: Company name is actually Realvision.]

Realvision is the platform/solution. The URL is: https://real.vision

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Oh, got it. So, are they sort of like Matterport, in that they have their own platform, plus they take orders and do the work? I may have overlooked it when on their website, but I saw no evidence that would make me think they sell their platform to other operators.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

I have not looked at Realvision in a while. Last time I checked, it was a platform for professional photographers.

It's possible that in their market they offer services and in other markets they sell/license their platform. If you dive deeper, please let me us know what you find out.

WGAN List of 150+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software
WGAN List of 50+ 3D/360º Cameras for Virtual Tours

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
So I kind of finally checked out their product and actually... It's a lot nicer than what I'm producing. I'm sort of including all of that but more in a different structure. You only constraint is what it looks like on a mobile device. On the desktop of course you can see the wide-angle view with the floor plan but in mobile everything has to be formatted completely different.

And to be honest I'm using show & tour for my property websites and pretty much the same ingredients are there.

Personally I think the fundamental takeaway is that you're keeping the Home shopper on the site longer, digging deeper into their imagination, which gives them all the information they want to take the next step. See the property in person.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks. I have already called them for more info. Will advise soon as they get back to me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
ToddsFotos private msg quote post Address this user
I started using Relah back in October-2018 and couldn't be happier with their product. It is the third platform I have used in the last 6-years of business. It is one of the most robust platforms for delivery of real estate media out there. If you aren't familiar with Relah, below are some samples showing what it looks like. Realvision has a great look but I believe they are another real estate media provider that serves a specific geographical area. They are providing the same services as a lot of us.

3978 Glen Abby Cir Slide show & 3D tour and floorplan

3212 Province Towne Ct Video, 3D Tour and Floorplan

3958 Devon Pl Property Video, Community Video & Floorplan
Post 10 IP   flag post
ToddsFotos private msg quote post Address this user
Here is another example of a Relah tour that has two-3D tours embedded into the single property website.

503 Given St
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ToddsFotos

Thanks for sharing your RELA examples.

Hi All,

If you are interested in the RELA platform, the following may be helpful:

WGAN-TV Training U (in RELA): Free Courses

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod The following is an email reply I received about the availability of Realvision as a product:

------------------------------------------
Hi Bryan, we received your voicemail. Thanks for reaching out.

Glad to hear that you like our product! We use our own "homegrown" (as you put it!) software and process to create it. We're not currently active in Denver, but if you are interested in working with us in the future as a Realvison photographer, you can fill in this form. Once we're ready to expand our team in your market, we'll be sure to contact you. Thanks!
------------------------------------------

BTW - I intended no disrespect by my use of the word, "homegrown," and I hope Realvision didn't take it in a negative fashion, because I really like the platform. No question they have invested a substantial amount of capital to bring this platform to market with their service offerings. In any case, as you just read, it is not available as a product for use by competing providers of media services. Too bad...
Post 13 IP   flag post
101429 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?