Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
psegado private msg quote post Address this user
Hello
I am Spanish, and although I speak English , I am a bit lost in translation regarding Matterport terms and conditions.
I would like to buy the camera but my doubt are:

-How many customers' houses can I have published at the same time?
-How many people can explore a customer house or link a house video at the same time?
-Can I download and store the videos and images of the houses I scan? Can I show them in my Real Estate site?
- Can I use google maps to show my scans?
Your help is very much appreciated
Regards
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jacques private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Pedro,
I'll try to guess some answers and probably other members will be able to complete what will be missing.

1) See https://matterport.com/order/#compare
Tou'll see that depending on the plan you subscribe it is 100, 200 or 300.

2) I'm not sure that there is a hard limit here, it most probably depends on the power of Matterport frontend servers and the capability of YOUR own web site if you decide to embed these "house videos" (showcases) in you own pages for instance.

3) Not really. You can download a 3D .obj file, but to be usable you need to use a software that can load and show .obj 3D objects, ideally taking into account the textures. I would point you in the direction of "Unity" softwares.
Unfortunately these pieces of software are not free and, from my experiene, what you then see is :
- not as accurate and nice than in Showcase from Matterport Cloud.
- not as easy to navigate in, neither.

4) I think you may be able to locate you scans on Googlemaps but not from withing MyMatterport, probably from Google Maps, maybe by taging a location on the map and linking it to the URL of one of your scans...?
But are you sure that this would be a good idea? Think twice as for example this could definitely help thieves...

Best regards,
Jacques
Post 2 IP   flag post
101438 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?