Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GSV

Noob Question on Street View12127

aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All

When publishing street view,

in matterports official example on their website, I see on google maps that we see all the blue circle photosheres.

When i tried to publish to GSV,
I don't see any photospheres on google maps at all. (On matterport page it shows that it is published)

When I drag the little yellow man into maps, I do get to see a panorama, but it isn't moveable from one pano to another.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
When did you publish it?

It may take a few days for connections to start working. When Matterport says it is published it means that they have submitted all panos and their connections to Google. It never means that it becomes fully functional straight away.
That applies to any google publishing tools, not just Matterport.

It is strange that you do not see blue circles though. They usually appear on maps after publishing. At least some of them should be there already.

Are you a Google Street View Trusted Photographer?
If you are you can post it in Street View Board on localguides connect forum tagging a moderator and they will have a look at your client tour.

However if the tour has been published only within 24-48 hours I would recommend to wait at least 2 days before I try to solve it with Google moderators.
Post 2 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @aerialpixels

Nice to meet you.

I have seen on Google Maps that your tour is not published yet on Google Street View by now 04/June/2020 - 1am (GMT-3) Brazil.

Me Books Nooks (Google My Business link)
https://goo.gl/maps/9XGwM3X4ZCNVfTSu5

And if you click on 'Street View and 360º' icon you will only see the 360º Street View car panorama. That's why you don't see any blue circle photosheres on Google Maps yet. Your photos are not published yet. Try to access it without been logged with your personal gmail.

Since the start of COVID-19 Google My Business and Street View are with a big delay to publish photos on the map, as explained above:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en&ref_topic=4596687

So I think you should wait more than the 24-48 hours as we used to wait in the past, as Wingman said. But you can try to talk to Matterport and Google moderators anyway, because maybe (I said maybe) they can help you with this.

I usually use Panoskin to publish on Google Street View. And for example, 2 months ago I published one tour and Panoskin send the photospheres and it's conections in minutes to Google, but I should wait more than 1 month so it was published on maps by Google. So at the moment it's a Google problem not a Matterport problem, I believe, as the same way Panoskin has no problems.

So it's time to be patient with Google Street View Trusted program.

I hope I could help.

Takeda
http://img360.com.br
Post 3 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman
@TakedaSan

Thanks for your inputs. Yes it has not yet been 24 hours. I will wait some more then.

Does one need to be a GSV Trusted Photographer to get it published via MP?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone with a Google account can do it. However all Google policies apply no matter if you are trusted or not. Just stay away from publishing private properties, holiday rentals without receptions and sex shops and you should be ok. Also if you capture space with customers it is better to blur their faces. May be even employee faces as well. They may not mind their faces to be shown while they are working for your client but can go nuts about it when they leave.

BTW, you will get a Trusted Photographer badge sooner or later if you keep publishing. Before you needed only 50 panos published to earn the badge. However since the last quarter of the 2019 Google is revamping the whole Trusted program.

It will have different requirements in order to earn it more related to tours not just single 360 photos. Also size of the tours will count as well as any blue line created by a Photographer (based on their total length).
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?