WGAN-TV Training U: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery12105
74484 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|Show & Tour player with three Matterport Tours
Show & Tour player
WGAN-TV Training U: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery (Free Course)
✓ Seeking a Single Property Website for your Matterport (or other 3D/360 Tour)?
✓ Wondering how best to deliver your digital assets?
✓ Need to display more than one Matterport digital twin within the Tour?
In this free WGAN-TV Training U Course: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery
✓ Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo and Discussion
Backstory Provided by Josh Mais
Show & Tour is a cloud-based software built for:
✓ real estate photographers
✓ virtual tour providers.
The purpose? To help you deliver projects in a more professional and client-friendly way, as well as help your clients get the full value out of your services.
5 Reasons Why Show & Tour Will Help Your Business Thrive
(1) Look more professional. Show & Tour is designed to promote your brand and make it the central focus, building your client’s trust and confidence in your services.
(2) Provide a better customer experience. The interface is clean and simple, ensuring your clients can easily find what they need (because I too have received calls at 10pm on a Thursday night from a frustrated agent trying to find the Google Drive download button).
(3) Make your life a little easier. I’m always looking for ways to streamline processes and eliminate unneeded tasks. With Show & Tour, you can eliminate day-to-day frustrations and hassles such as: invoice reminders, late payments, the need to export multiple file sizes; inconvenient customer service calls, compiling long emails, and using multiple platforms for delivery, payments, property websites, storage, and streaming.
(4) Become more valuable to your clients. By providing property websites, flyer templates, and social media tools, you help your client get the full value out of your services.
(5) Become harder to replace. With all of these tools, you become more than a photographer. You become a marketing partner and trusted adviser.
Top 10 Show & Tour Features (List provided by Show & Tour
(1) Easy & Professional Project Delivery. Provide a better client experience by making payment, image downloads, and link/embed sharing a breeze. It will look really good too!
(2) Visual Drag & Drop Property Website Builder. Endless layout possibilities for property websites. No need to be locked down to a few themes.
(3)Revolutionary Media Player. This unique tool combines many different forms of media (photos, video, virtual tours) into one single player to embed on any website.
(4) Fully White Labeled. We think your brand should always come first. Integrate your own domain name, logo, and brand colors.
(5) Payment Integration & Pay before Download. Never get paid late again by locking downloads, links, and embed codes until your client has made payment. Integrate with popular payment gateways and accounting systems to streamline your bookkeeping process.
(6) Add You Own Domain Names. Easily add your own custom domain names from ANY registrar at no additional cost.
(7) Unlimited Property Websites, Unlimited Projects Delivered, and Unlimited Clients. We don’t think it’s right to charge for every project, property website, or client.
(8)Integrate Any Virtual Tour or Video. YouTube, Vimeo, iPlayerHD, Matterport, iGuide, NodelView, Zillow, RoundMe… to name a few.
(9) Security & Password Protection. Every property website and project delivery page you create is secured with an SSL certificate and has the option to be password protected.
(10)Intuitive Project and Client Management. Clean and simple dashboard makes it easy to find and create new projects and clients.
About the Founders (Provided by Josh Mais)
Hey community, I’m Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media in Kansas City. Like many of you, I’m a photographer, videographer, and virtual tour provider. While I am an industrial engineer by education, I have been an entrepreneur and photographer for most of my life.
I’m passionate about creating products and services to help others achieve success in their business… which is what led me to create Show & Tour.
Brian Schwabauer is my partner in crime and a coding wizard. Most developers only care about making functional buttons and knobs, but not Brian. He is obsessed with creating beautiful and speedy websites and apps that fundamentally change the game for users. His degree in Electronic Arts combined with his years of experience as a developer has helped craft Show & Tour into a tool we hope is useful and beneficial for your business.
Video: Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media in Kansas City
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?