Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

MUG Members Meetup Dinner at Inman Connect1210

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I thought it might be nice for MUG Forum Members attending Inman Connect 2016 to get together for dinner ...

8 pm Tuesday, 26 January in NYC.

I'll pick a casual restaurant within walking distance of the conference hotel (NY Marriott Marquis Times Square) and PM you. It's likely to be a "Restaurant Row" restaurant that will be empty because everyone had dinner before theater.

If you can join us, please post to this thread so that I can give the restaurant a heads up ...

I will find a restaurant that will do separate checks for a large group. (If you have a restaurant suggestion, please let me know.)

I will buy your dinner if you are a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network. Same for Monday's (25 January) Workshop registrants.

I hope to meet you 8 pm Tuesday (26 January) at Dinner.

No agenda. Just a fun dinner with your Matterpeeps. I will bring a Samsung Gear VR demo for those that have not yet experience Matterport VR Showcase.

(Matterport employees are welcome too.)

(By the way, I have already arrived in NYC ... before the big snow storm expected this weekend.)

Best,

Dan

#ICNY
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Two real estate brokers -- that are registered for the 3D/VR Master Class Workshop Monday -- let me know that they will be attending dinner 8 pm this Tuesday.

So, three of us so far for dinner

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
So far, three getting together for dinner 8 pm Tuesday (26 Jan) at a restaurant within walking distance of the Marriott Marquis Times Square. Please PM me for the restaurant.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
We will meet at 8 pm tonite (Tuesday, 26 January 2016) a casual neighborhood dinner two blocks from the Marriott Marquis. Please PM me for restaurant name, address and cross-street. Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
So nice to meet-up for dinner with other MUG Members in person. Thanks all! Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sedry private msg quote post Address this user
Great to meet you this week and see everyone at the events.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101630 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?