Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 CamerasVideoVirtual Reality

Custom built 360° rig in space?12091

3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
We’re watching Dragon dock with the International Space Station and curiosity is killing me.
What 360° camera are they using on the ISS? Is this a commercially available rig, or is it a custom built rig?

Tech Note: The commentator stated the footage would be available once the footage is stitched on the ground, so not a live feed and not stitching internally.

I love seeing 360° technology gaining more exposure and public adoption! 😊👍🏽 It makes it easier to explain my work to lay people and creates more demand for our services.

God Bless,
Chris

Post 1 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
There isn't anything magical about 360 stitching..... the commercial cameras just make it much easier to get the footage.

At a glance that looks like black magic pocket cinema type cameras.
Post 2 IP   flag post
botticelli private msg quote post Address this user
This is the company contracted for the project... https://www.felixandpaul.com/?projects/intro

More info here https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/news/virtual_reality_camera_captures_life_on_ISS
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?