Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingReal EstateRealtorsVirtual Reality

Converting Matterport to Video12082

Basic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
carloscardo private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I am trying to come up with better ways to show a listing. 3D virtual reality I believe is the way and Video as well. So I combined them both by converting the matterport tour and then to get a feel of the home added audio. Let me know what you think. I was the first REALTOR back in 2016 in Hampton Roads area of Virginia to offer this on all my listings (as a provider) and you wouldn't believe how many agents didn't care for it. Now, years later they like it and are pioneers. I will say that as a retired Marine Musician I believe in the arts. You can't just buy an instrument or camera and be good, you have to learn, practice, and always try to improve. I have been reading this forum for a while and want to thank all people that post and share their thoughts. I have a long way to go but I am learning.
So, turn the sound up enjoy and let me know what you think.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
great job!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
Can you please share your process high level? Software system used?
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?