Not yet a WGAN Forum Member? Join Here. It's Free!

Scope of Work Proposal/Quote/Statement of Work Form for a Commercial Matterport Digital Twin?

Hi All,

Do you have a proposal/quote/statement of work - form for a commercial Matterport Digital Twin that WGAN can include in the WGAN Sample Forms Library (in exchange for free access to the WGAN Sample Forms Library?

While the WGAN Sample Forms Library presently includes Quote Forms, Statement of Work, Scope of Work proposals, I would like to add more; particularly for commercial projects.

Please email: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

So that we can credit you, please include in your email:

✓ Name
✓ Company
✓ Location
✓ Website

This request is inspired by the following email that I received from a WGAN Member ...

---

Hi Dan. Believe it or not, I have never before had a client who asked for a contract proposal before doing a MP scan. First time for everything, of course.

A commercial broker tasked with leasing out space has asked me to provide a contract laying out the MP work I'll do on several floors of an office building. He’s then taking my proposal to the building owner, with his recommendation, to get the owner to pay for my services. He expects approval especially now with Covid still in play.

I know you’ve had a library of forms, but it seems to require a password. Can you point me to a suitable “starter” contract I can customize?

Thanks!

---

(Access to the WGAN Sample Forms Library is free when you provide a Sample Form for the Library.)

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Just starting out and do not have a sample form to contribute? WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members do not need to contribute a sample form. Not yet a Member? Compare WGAN Membership Plans | WGAN Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com