Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 PanoKuulaReal Estate

Kuula versus Theasys: Which is best for USA Real Estate Agents?12004

PhilippeRossi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I am new to 360 photography. I need to make virtual tours with a Theta Z1 and I am hesitating between Kuula and Theasys. Is Kuula widely used in the US, among realtors? I am from Spain and am looking for an alternative to Matterport. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Kuula is a great all-inclusive program especially for someone starting in the biz. Realtors are leaning toward Matterport because of branding. It is possible to do really great stuff with Kuula, but you won't get the doll house or floor plan views. Ben Claremont fully endorses Kuula and the Z1. Of course, he's not from the US. If you aren't going with Matterport (and it's perfectly understandable why you wouldn't), then this will be great for you. Personally, I spent the money and invested in Matterport because I think it's an easier sell in the market right now. I also have a Kuula account.
Post 2 IP   flag post
jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
I am a Kuula Business user, and also Matterport Starter Plan user.

When I started, I did all real estate shoots in Matterport. It's fast, easy, and slick-looking.

I started to want more control, though, and with the $10 starter plan I was limited to 5 active Spaces. So I started investing in Kuula.

When I get real estate jobs I ask agents if it's important that it be Matterport. Not once have they said yes. So I work in Kuula and send them the links.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
That's great, jthorstad. Do you mind sharing what part of the US you are working? Kuula is a great program. A lot of bang for your buck. I'm in Massachusetts, outside of Boston, and it seems all real estate is heading toward Matterport. In fact, many realtors here have "in house" Matterport cameras and do their own shooting.
Post 4 IP   flag post
jthorstad private msg quote post Address this user
Rural Minnesota. Large agents in my area use Matterport. I work mostly with small agents who trust me to use whatever tool I think is best. They love what I create and keep coming back so it must be working!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
good to hear. I have in laws outside of St. Paul.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101437 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?