Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneDrone Pilot Ground SchoolFAAPart 107Training

15 hours to become a certified drone pilot11975

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

Screen Grab: Drone Pilot Ground School

Hello, this is Alan from UAV Coach.

Want to make part-time income with your drone?

From real estate sales videos and progress monitoring on construction sites to insurance claims adjustments and inspections of infrastructure like pipelines, bridges, solar panels and utility towers, there are many opportunities to make money as a certified drone pilot.

Getting certified is relatively straightforward and costs less than $500:

You study for about 15 hours — most people do this using some kind of self-paced program like Drone Pilot Ground School (more on our flagship training course and limited-time offer below)

You take a 60-question multiple choice test — this is done at a local test center. There are about 700 test center locations, and the testing fee is around $150.

You apply for your license — after passing your exam, your test proctor will give you a white sheet of paper. You'll take that home and will then spend about 15-20 minutes 'applying' for your license online.
Usually, the FAA approves applications within a few business days, so you'll be able to start flying for commercial purposes relatively soon.

Our industry-leading test prep course, Drone Pilot Ground School, includes easy-to-follow video lessons, practice quizzes, and unlimited support over phone and email. We're proud to have helped more than 25,000 people become FAA-certified drone pilots and offer a 'passing' guarantee and lifetime access to our program.

This week, you can save 35% on the #1 test prep course for U.S. drone pilots. Our course is normally $299 but being discounted to $192. This offer expires on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.

We'd love to have you train with us at this reduced rate!

Blue skies and safe flying,

Alan Perlman
CEO, UAV Coach // Drone Pilot Ground School

---

If you see this WGAN post after Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:59pm PT, Private Message @DanSmigrod for a WGAN Affiliate Promo code
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I used Drone Pilot Ground School two years ago when I was struggling on my own. The video lessons the provided were clear and my questions were always answered promptly and in detail. The study test for the actual test are the best. I just kept taking them over and over.

Now it's almost time for my two-year renewal for my 107 so I'll be refreshing myself again with their service.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Drone Pilot Ground School

---

If you see this WGAN post after Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:59pm PT, Private Message @DanSmigrod for a WGAN Affiliate Promo code
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @fotoguy
I used Drone Pilot Ground School two years ago when I was struggling on my own. The video lessons the provided were clear and my questions were always answered promptly and in detail. The study test for the actual test are the best. I just kept taking them over and over.

Now it's almost time for my two-year renewal for my 107 so I'll be refreshing myself again with their service.

Cool!

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: eBlast received Friday, 22 May 2020.

Drone Pilot Ground School

---

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: eBlast received Friday, 22 May 2020.

Enroll Now – Get $107 off Drone Pilot Ground School

---

Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?