Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCRMMarketing

Do you have a preferred CRM to recommend? Salesforce, Hubspot? Other?11928

SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have a preferred CRM - Salesforce, Hubspot?

I've used HubSpot a little bit in the past and it was good, tracked all my sales leads and emails sent out, notes on clients all from within its hub, I could library a number of sales emails to be used as generic sales, it also helped you find contacts, names and like companies again with names of people within the firm by doing some web crawling on its own which I found helpful.

Thanks for any help!

Spencer
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
should have #OmniChannelMarketing capabilities
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ok not sure I understand Omni Channel but I did look it up - how will it help us in what we do? Thanks

Spencer
Post 3 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
I recommend copper - fully integrated with gsuite, which is really, really handy
Post 4 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
My thoughts with an IT Background:

- Salesforce is expensive. But it does alot if you can afford it.
- Dynamics CRM is a [redacted] show! I personally oversaw an implementation of it that cost over $1MM and didn't do what we wanted.

HubSpot would be my first choice as it integrates with Wordpress.

After that I'd probably look at SugarCRM, another open source solution.
Post 5 IP   flag post
has anyone used this?

https://www.marketcircle.com

Daylight

Being a Mac heavy guy no PC's having something that integrates makes sense to me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerLasky
Ok not sure I understand Omni Channel but I did look it up - how will it help us in what we do? Thanks

Spencer

Omnichannel helps you communicate at the level the agent lives at. If you have a campaign that incorporates them but not aggressive you will get more engagement. Also if you have something you want to quickly promote you can SMS them and get quicker reactions. This explains it but its going to give sticker shock to most of you https://www.gohighlevel.com/ If there is something exactly the same for cheaper I wold be interested
Post 7 IP   flag post
Do you find Omni Channel usage is a contributor to successes you have been getting? I assume the answer is yes but good to know how valuable you think it is. Thank you! More to learn!
Post 8 IP   flag post
High Level is impressive - seems like a big learning curve to understand all it offers, you use this as your CRM I assume, seems to have the same approach as hubspot but more agile.

thanks again

Spencer
Post 9 IP   flag post
101435 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?