Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360Pricing

How much should I charge for EyeSpy360 Tours?11911

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
For those of you offering Matterport and EyeSpy360.

What are you charging for an Eyespy tour in comparison to Matterport?

About the same?

I'm putting together my first one and I have no idea what people are charging for an Eyespy tour.

I'm guessing it is less many because you don't have as many scans and you can put the tour together yourself.

On the other hand, Eyespy also has many features like the ability to call your agent.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Does it take time to build a tour with Eyespy? If it does you should account for it too and explain to your clients that with Matterport you usually spend more time on a customer site but it requires much less time to build a tour in your office while with Eyespy it will be opposite.

In my opinion you should not charge less for it if it takes more in total to deliver a final product.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
It does take some time to.build or you can EyeSpy do it. I think once I get used to the workflow, ES will take less time than MP.

MP to me knd of represents the gold standard and you can actually walk easily through the house. Typically with ES, you are taking one 360 per room so to me, it make the tour feel inferior. This, price should be lower.

New territory and that's why Im asking what others have done.
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy For me, for a small property (up to 1,000sf), retail for EyeSpy360 is about 75% of Matterport. For a larger property (say up to 5,000sf) it works out to be about 58%. The fixed costs; drivetime, computer time, etc. is close to same for all. Those static costs are spread across small and large to account for the difference in price between MP vs EyeSpy360.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?