Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360

What are the EyeSpy360 Tour branding opportunities? And, recording intro?11908

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I had Eyespy build my first tour yesterday and I like it. My company logo is on it which I like but is there any way to also add a Century 21 Logo and possibly a photo of the realtor? I searched for some help videos but didn't see anything in regards to it. I just want the face of the tour to more personalized for the realty company and realtor information.

As long as I'm here, I will ask one more question. Can I have the realtor record the intro at his office and just send me the audio file to add to the tour?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @fotoguy,

Many thanks for your post. Please find below a video tutorial on how to customise your tour with branding profiles:

The option to add an audio file is not available at this time, however this is something we are considering to add in the future.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Thank you Frederick. I told you that that they should make you CEO!
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy Absent the ability of EyeSpy360 to support an audio track, you can always record a walk-through video, get the .mp4 file from EyeSpy360, then in post, just add the audio track. BTW - I have yet to do this myself, but being able to record your own walk-through and obtain the .mp4 file is one of their features.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Those that have used this tour can help me. Probably won't be the last time. I don't see the option for when people want to call a real estate agent. I'm assuming I need to input his/her number somewhere and his photo so it pops us in the circle. I also don't see the goggle icon for the VR tour option.

This is just a test tour I'm doing for free so this is my learning process tour. Thanks in advance for your help.
Post 5 IP   flag post
junior private msg quote post Address this user
Yes the ability to add an audio file without a http address would be great and give us the ability to sweeten the file (fairly easy and quick to do)before uploading to create a better and more professional product.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101437 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?