Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FacebookWP3D Models

Can someone tells me why this happens with WP3D Models + Facebook?11884

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I have a tour that has completed in wp3d. I put the post on Facebook and most of the time it will show the house tour screenshot. Yesterday I added a logo graphic to on the agent page that represented Equal Housing Opportunity. After I was finished and tried to post to facebook the left side of link had that EEO logo on it for some reason. I tried to refresh the social image file. Still nothing. Toady, that logo is gone but I don't get the photo of the house like I'm used to getting when I post.

I haven't gone to wp3d with this because I figured I'm doing something stupid that somebody here could tell me just as quickly.

I changed it to the skinned view link from the wp3d page and I get part of the Century 21 logo

Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
I'd start by double-checking that you have the Yoast SEO plugin installed/activated. Looking at the source of the link shared here, it seems like this may be deactivated.

Note that you'll also want to be sure to update to the latest version of WP3D Models (3.5) that addresses a bug introduced by the latest version of Yoast SEO.

THEN, you'll want to clear out the Facebook Cache, following our documentation here:

https://wp3dmodels.com/doc/facebook-cache/

Hope that helps! Ross
Post 2 IP   flag post
101629 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?