Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MaidMarketingMessy

Have you done a Matterport of a messy house or ?11855

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I do marketing for a national maid company and a national painting company and we are going to make a commercial showing as the world shifts to virtual real estate that it's important to have messy cleaned up and high traffic areas repainted before listing a home and getting a matterport done. Anyone have examples that I can buy the ability to video record and use in our commercial? wouldn't have any identification of the property and I would send video for your approval. TIA
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Shot this home on NewYears Eve
Post 2 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
haha..... I can't really share the model I shot Friday.

Ah yes... messy...... lol. We call them "collectors" in the insurance world. I like that term. Whatever they collect it's important to them....whether it's newspapers, dolls, furniture, tools, or Dollar Store food. I've been in houses where the whole house was 4 feet deep and there was a path through it, but not with my Matterport.

2+ car garage and I could only get 4 scans after climbing over stuff. Refused to let me scan the master closets after I asked them to move the laundry pile so I could get past it. Clothes stacked 3 feet deep, folded, in the living room. 1/2 the stuff in the house needed to go in storage, in a dumpster. Just kept my mouth shut and did the scan. 159 scans, 4200 s/f plus 10 exterior 360's for this particular client. No they won't be using that to market the house. Can't say much more about it beyond that due to confidentiality rules.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?