Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture AppIndustryNewsPlatformsREscan360Scanning

Meet Rescan - 3D Scan helmet11827

MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
From the German forum mixed.de - link article in German

Meet Rescan - the 3D Scanning helmet - and capture a mall within an hour Website link Rescan

Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks really nice. What's the cost of this product?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't know the price, yet, the German forum mixed.de says, you can ask the price via the website.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!
I have so many questions about this..
Just signed up on their app and read the terms and conditions. Looks like Rescan retains ALL rights to anything scanned, so there's that..
I can't tell if they are offering a service where only Resacn staff do the scans, or if they are selling the camera systems to others , and they do the processsing (ala Matterport)

If anyone knows any info on the above or costs of the srevice / hardware, please share on the forum.
Thanks @Meshimages for posting this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.rescan360.com/
Screen Grab: REscan Viewer iOS App

@MeshImages

WOW! This is crazy-exciting!

I downloaded the REscan Viewer (iOS | Android) app.

The REScan Viewer 3D 'walk around' experience is silky smooth (user tip: press on circle and then slide in the direction that you want to "walk" ). And, the REscan 3D Scanning Helmet looks like a super-easy and well-design 360º camera.

"One person can capture up to 250,000 sq.ft. per hour while navigating stairs, opening doors, fitting into high street shops, and capturing industrial spaces," says the REscan website. 250,000 SQ FT per hour is so disruptive - in a good way.

I would love to know:

✓ Will the REscan 3D Scanning Helmet work with other 3D/360 platforms particularly Cupix and Google Street View?
✓ Pricing and availability
✓ Is the REscan viewing experience embeddable in a website?
✓ their "go to" market strategy
✓ their funding

On LinkedIn, I see that REscan Inc. CEO Co-Founder Dr. Robert Herman, MRICS and CSO and Co-Founder Botond Bognár (in the video) have been working on REscan for 4.5 years (as of 7 May 2020). The REscan entry in CrunchBase does not reveal their funding.

The REscan YouTube Channel has just five subscribers (including me); just one video (with under 300 views).

So, it looks like REscan just launched publicly.

@MeshImages please keep us posted!

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
Cant download the app!
It says not available in your country / location. Duh.

I do wonder if the scanning process is as easy as it seems.

We all know scanning is a line of sight thing. Point clouds, etc.
So just walking thru a mall like what the video shows.... feels like that is an oversimplification and probably have to do way more walking to get into line of sight of everything.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerialpixels
We all know scanning is a line of sight thing. Point clouds, etc.
So just walking thru a mall like what the video shows.... feels like that is an oversimplification and probably have to do way more walking to get into line of sight of everything.

When I used the REscan Viewer app, I was elated to see that even while the tour was probably captured in a straight line walk through the space - I am guessing here - it is still a 3D walk around experience. I was not limited to walking the path that the person capturing the space did (which still would have been amazing.)

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
I have tested the app but the output is a result of a rough mesh file not a hi-res photo, and can be a weak point if compared with VT ...Nice but not was I hoped it would be. In top of that most of our clients require to have VT web based so they can publish on a website..while this product is based on a app. And I don't think the gig is cheap.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: REscan Intro | Video courtesy of REscan YouTube Channel | 5 May 2020

@andreabortolot

I sent an email to REscan to see if they do/will offer a web-based player.

Hi All,

Here is a transcript of the REscan video that @MeshImages embedded (above) and also embedded in this post.

Transcript (Video above)

- Mapping has become a thing. Everything is getting digitized around us. Even if you think about your emails, if you think about music, if you think about text, everything has been digitized. But physical spaces? That's a very, very hard nut to crack.

- REscan is capturing spaces at scale. We turn them into 3D models and then we stream it onto mobile phones. So, for instance, today we went to Stonestown Galleria [San Francisco] because we wanted to capture the entire mall within just an hour.

As we walk through, we literally map the space. We capture it with lasers and also with cameras. This data is enough for us to reconstruct 3D models and then compress it and stream it onto mobile phones.

- [Robert] So we help them to understand their properties, to understand their portfolios so they can actually manage it remotely without the need of being there physically.

It's true that roads might have been mapped by Google but, to compliment this map, we are mapping spaces from the human point of view like sidewalks and like indoor areas, where Google Street View cars cannot go.

No one has actually dared to capture what's inside the buildings, to understand the dimensions, understand what is the length and the size?

But not just the geometries and the physical sizes, but actually the entire content of it as well. We are making spaces searchable, quantifiable, and analyzable.

- Obviously we would like to scan the world. Our scanners are wearable, so when we scan from the human point of view, then we are, step by step, capturing the entire world.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

We added the REscan 3D Scanning helmet camera/scanner and platform to these WGAN curated lists:

WGAN List of 50+ 3D/360º Cameras for Virtual Tours
WGAN List of 140+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages
@htimsabbub23
@Noddy
@aerialpixels
@andreabortolot
@jayrtfm
@PhotoAndVideoEdits
@mcuddy

Hi All,

I reached out yesterday (Thursday, 7 May 2020) to REscan Inc. Co-founder and CEO Robert Herman, MRICS and received this reply.

Dan

---

7 May 2020 11:52 pm EDT

Hi Dan,

Thank you once again for reaching out.

Also really appreciate the kind compliments especially as you can appreciate a lot of development work has gone into it.

I was surprised to see that the original post was a German one as we made the announcement here in the US Here it is for easier reference - also some points are covered in this article.

Amazing to see the community activity - I'd be happy to get on a call to discuss further, but 'till then pls see below to your questions - happy to cut but thought for you it's good to provide more context.

Robert

Dan Smigrod: Will the REscan 3D Scanning Helmet work with other 3D/360 platforms particularly Cupix and Google Street View?

Robert Herman, MRICS: Short answer is yes and no.

Bit of context: in our view 360 pano images (Google Street View style) and 3D textured meshes are just about one dimension apart. That is, while 360 images give crisp and detailed view, the hind site is that they are bound to a given point where the image was taken.

Our goal is to recreate reality in a digital way in full 3D (note, it is a static version). So we created a helmet that scans in 3D which includes 360 lidar and RGB recording. This, however is just the first step, as the real hard part is to reconstruct the collected data in 3D so that users can walk through just like in a 3D first person computer game.

In this light it is rather hard to integrate e.g. an already established ecosystem like Google Street View. If anything Google, it would be more like Google Earth. This, on the other hand, is not possible today.

In the meantime, we are investigating the possibility to integrate 3rd party data into your processing pipeline. These may well include 2D RGB images as well as 360 panorama photos, and other 3rd party depth sensors.

Dan Smigrod: Pricing and availability?

Robert Herman, MRICS: We do not sell the capturing device (i.e helmet), but provide scanning, processing, storing, and access to 3D data service. The price (charged on sq. ft basis) depends on the size, complexity and the property portfolio.

Dan Smigrod: Is the REscan viewing experience embeddable in a website?

Robert Herman, MRICS: Not just yet but we're already working on a webGL version, this will be available later this year [2020] (along with other features that are coming soon

Dan Smigrod: REscan funding?

Robert Herman, MRICS: We raised so far $6M USD and especially proud of our Technology Partner Stanford Research Institute.

Dan Smigrod: Who owns the content scanned?

Robert Herman, MRICS: Our clients.

----

Below is the full press release that Robert referenced above. I added links and bolding for context for the WGAN Community.

----

REScan Media Release

REscan Unveils 3D Mapping Technology to Capture and Digitize Physical Spaces from the Human Perspective

MENLO PARK, Calif., May 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Following four years of R&D, REscan Inc. today officially emerged from stealth mode to introduce its 3D mapping technology solution that captures and digitizes large indoor and outdoor spaces from a human perspective. Decision makers spanning commercial real estate, architecture, engineering and entertainment can now use REscan's advanced capture technology to transform large physical spaces into explorable 3D digital models that are easily accessible through a mobile phone.

"REscan is digitizing the physical world, starting with large commercial real estate portfolios, making them remotely viewable, analyzable, editable and ready for integration with immersive technologies," said Robert Herman, co-founder and chief executive officer of REscan. "We are building the largest spatial data marketplace without owning any properties."

REscan leverages first-of-a-kind, patented head-mounted devices to scan large properties and locations. The technology can cover upwards of 250,000 square feet per hour, including stairs, uneven surfaces and open spaces, without compromising the data quality. The digital twin can then be viewed, measured and analyzed with single-touch navigation in the free REscan app [REscan 360 App: iOS | Android]. The company has raised $6M to date and worked with top-tier clients such as Linear Retail and Grabango, pre-launch.

"The demand for 3D mapping technology is rapidly growing as enterprises realize the value of virtual assets," said Botond Bognar, co-founder and chief product officer of REscan. "Our technology adds enormous value to any organization beyond just saving time and travel costs. At REscan, we have streamlined the entire 3D mapping process to create a more efficient and accurate solution than currently available on the market."

REscan clients pay a yearly subscription fee to store and access their 3D models and data. Clients and their stakeholders can use the digital assets to share precise property views with high-quality 3D spatial measurements to support remote collaboration, object finding and even safety inspections. This technology is already being implemented in the commercial real estate industry to remotely view and manage portfolios, and its next iteration will enable property managers to reduce energy costs by understanding a property's thermal characteristics and accelerate the bidding and contract estimation process through remote revisions. Additionally, REscan's software can automatically remove people and other specified private information from digital models, making it possible to capture usable scans regardless of whether a location is occupied.

"REscan signifies major progress in indoor mapping," said Tim O'Sullivan, Senior Director of CBRE. "Capturing an indoor location is a traditionally cumbersome process, with potential complications navigating floor plans, lighting and surfaces that can impact the quality of data collected. REscan has created a seamless method to quickly capture large, complex environments to give clients remote access to immersive walkthrough experiences."

About REscan Inc.

Founded by tech and commercial real estate veterans, REscan Inc. is a 3D mapping technology company that captures and digitizes the physical world from a human point of view. REscan's unique technology creates a 3D digital model of any physical space that can then be streamed and analyzed via the REscan app. With the ability to capture up to 250,000 square feet per hour, REscan provides decision makers with the tools they need to see the full potential of a space quickly and accurately, from anywhere in the world. The company's investors include SRI International, Acequia Capital, Granpool, David Helgason (Co-founder of Unity), Charles Songhurst, among others.

For more information and to explore the demo, please visit https://www.rescan360.com/

SOURCE: REscan Inc. via PR Newswire

---

Here is the article that Robert mentioned in his email to me (above):

✓ Nanalyze (5 May 2020) Does Your Real Estate Have a Digital Twin?

It's an excellent must read article. Below are just a few quotes from the article.

"In the world of commercial real estate, there are somewhere around 26 different verticals that have a need to view properties – brokers, property managers, lenders, tenants, the list goes on," reports Nanalyze.

"The founders of REscan looked high and low for a solution that would allow them to view commercial properties remotely. While Google mastered mapping the world’s streets, what they offer for indoor spaces doesn’t go much beyond 360-degree images. Even larger companies like Esri that sell geographic information solutions don’t offer a mapping service for commercial properties that goes beyond the front door. Since they couldn’t find any solutions in the market, they decided to build one. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, they went scouting to find some intellectual property around mapping indoor spaces," reports Nanalyze.

"After a successful pilot, REscan licensed significant intellectual property – 1.5 million lines of code and 14 patents – and SRI became not only their technology partner but an investor as well. The end result is this futuristic-looking helmet and loads of software that makes the magic happen," reports Nanalyze.

"The 3D capturing device seen above uses both LiDAR and computer vision – when one capturing method fails, the other fills in. The eyeglasses allow the person wearing the helmet to see what’s being recorded and make sure they are no gaps in data collection. With technology in hand, REscan was now able to proceed to the most difficult step – capturing the data from commercial properties," reports Nanalyze.

Source: Nanalyze
---
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages
@htimsabbub23
@Noddy
@aerialpixels
@andreabortolot
@jayrtfm
@PhotoAndVideoEdits
@mcuddy

A related REscan discussion in the WGAN Forum:

new Matterport competitor rescan360.com

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod

Great, that you have reached out to Robert Herman and to read his responses here!

If you have the chance to talk to him again, I would be interested in processing time

For me the fact, that you can capture crowded spaces in super high speed opens up many new use cases. And I think some kind of "Rescan-Pak" with floorplans, reflected ceiling plans, wall plans and of course an OBJ data set would be a super-valuable product.

I hope Robert Herman changes his mind and rents or sells this helmet to 3D capturing professionals all over the planet. Selling this system to the WGAN members could bring him a significant operational cash flow
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MeshImages
If you have the chance to talk to him again, I would be interested in processing time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
I hope Robert Herman changes his mind and rents or sells this helmet to 3D capturing professionals all over the planet. Selling this system to the WGAN members could bring him a significant operational cash flow

I (just) emailed Robert a note asking for the processing time - and how Service Providers can collaborate with REscan - and inviting him to be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 to introduce REscan to the WGAN Community.

Thanks again for being first in the WGAN Forum to spot REscan on Thursday, 7 May. (REscan came out of stealth mode on Tuesday, 5 May (after 4.5 years in development) with the media release above.

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport lawsuit in 3, 2, 1......😂
Post 15 IP   flag post
johnwheatley private msg quote post Address this user
Exciting and interesting, yes, but this will not work for the insurance world if the cameras are not distributed at scale. Insurance jobs can't schedule in advance. Disasters and accidents happen unpredictably and demand immediate emergency response. In @DanSmigrod 's post ...

Matterport Capture Services: Dan Smigrod Recommendations | Part 5

... Dan uses REscan as an example that Matterport is not the only game in town for insurance work. While the contention is obviously true (even video and still photos are competition to Matterport), it appears REscan's business model is similar to Matterport in that it will provide the service centrally. Without selling the helmet cam to service providers, it appears that REscan service will be even more centrally controlled than Matterport's scanning service plans. Therefore, unless REscan changes it's model soon, any competition to Matterport posed by REscan in the insurance realm (and even in the real estate sales world) is far off.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerialpixels
Cant download the app!
It says not available in your country / location.

The same here for Australia, the app is not available in my region.
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages
@htimsabbub23
@Noddy
@aerialpixels
@andreabortolot
@jayrtfm
@PhotoAndVideoEdits
@mcuddy
@realeshots
@johnwheatley
@Wingman

Hi All,

I reached out again yesterday (Friday, 8 May 2020) to REscan Inc. Co-founder and CEO Robert Herman, MRICS and received this thoughtful reply.

(I added bold and some asterisks for context.)

Based on his encouraging reply, you might suggest some business models for REscan to pursue with Service Providers.

I will send a follow-up email of Monday, 11 May; if you have additional questions.

Dan

---

Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:25 pm EDT

Hi Dan,

Many thanks for the below and that's really thoughtful of you re: Twitter.* Also sorry for the delayed response but things got super busy as you can appreciate

I have to say Dan I really enjoy reading the forum and the ongoing discussions. There's a lot of great thought and ideas there - since we're still very much at the early stage we do need to stay focused to our core proposition (provide remote spatial understanding/context) and think smart on how and where to allocate resources. We do not intend to compete with those 4K pro marketing brochure pictures (someone quite correctly pointed this out in the forum).

Yet we're really humbled by the amazing interest so we'll be exploring ways to provide solution for those interested from other parts of the country or even from overseas. And here some of the comments made on the forum are great (such as about licensing the platform, etc).

Processing time is coming down and this (i.e. optimisation) is one of our top priorities - it depends on the space of course but roughly around 100-150x of capture time without much parallelisation and the use of 'supercomputers'.

As for the interview** - I'll check out the examples you sent but in principle of course would be happy to chat once things settle down a bit

Have a great weekend and thanks again Dan.

Robert

Robert HERMAN, MRICS
Co-founder & CEO
REscan Inc.
333 Ravenswood Ave.
Menlo Park, California 94025

---

Dan's Notes

*I reserved for REscan the Twitter handle - REscan360 - their app is called REscan360
**I invited Rober and CSO and Co-Founder Botond Bognár to be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5

---
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I will send a follow-up email this afternoon (Monday, 11 May 2020) to Robert (regarding his email above).

Any additional questions that I should include?

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
It would be great, if REScan would become available as a licenceable product. The player is awesome. It´s so much fun to use and to move around in the 3D space / OBJ.

And the fact, that you can scan in super-high-speed with people around, makes it an interesting product for the virtualisation of trade shows and expositions and for the AEC industry. Also large public spaces like a Central Train Station become scannable, too.

Therefore I would like to see

- the integration of multimedia hotspots and
- a downloadable AEC data package comparable to a Matterpak

But now questions:

1) Size and Polycount of a scanned space. The 3D Mesh from REScan looks much better than the Matterport OBJ. I would be interested in size and polycounts of a scanned space. I guess, there must be much optimization going on in postprocessing.

2) Mirrors, screens and windows: I guess there is trimming applied in postproduction. What about mirrors?

3) Any plans for multimedia hotspots?

4) Any plans for an AEC dataset (floorplan, reflected ceiling plan, wall plans, obj, pointcloud, textures)?

5) Is there any kind of workshop / cloud application, where users/producers can manipulate the space?

6) App Player: Floorplan View, multilevel planned?

7) Hosting: Of course it would be interesting, if there is a price tag for the processing and hosting of a space.

8) Help and support - how can we help and support REScan in further development?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Maybe one more question:

Can you integrate the player into other apps? E.g. integrate the 3D model of the Central Train Station into the app of the train company.
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages
@htimsabbub23
@Noddy
@aerialpixels
@andreabortolot
@jayrtfm
@PhotoAndVideoEdits
@mcuddy
@realeshots
@johnwheatley
@Wingman

Hi All,

I reached out again Monday (11 May 2020) to REscan Inc. Co-founder and CEO Robert Herman, MRICS and received this reply.

(I added bold and some asterisks for context.)

Dan

---
Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:51 EDT

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your email over the weekend.

Today a WGAN Member writes that he has a 312,000 SQ FT space that needs to be scanned in Canada. Are you open for business outside of the greater San Francisco area (yet)?

I could imagine that VCs are interested in helping you scale. That likely means licensing/subscriptions for helmet/processing/hosting to service providers. ;-)

A few more questions from the WGAN Forum community, if you don’t mind ...

1. Can you integrate the REscan360 player into other apps? For clarification, 3D model of Central Train Station into Central Train Station’s app?
2. How soon will you integrate multimedia hotspots with https://embed.ly/ ….?
3. How soon until you offer a downloadable AEC data package such as: floorplan, reflected ceiling plan, wall plans, obj, point cloud, textures
4. Will you enable back-end editing/manipulation of the space?
5. App player: floor plan view? Multi-level floor plans?
6. How may the WGAN Community help you?
7. What questions do you have for the WGAN Community?

Robert, when you – or you and Botond – are ready to be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5, please let me know. It’s a live video chat interview via Zoom; including a share screen for your demo. The show airs live and then distributed in many ways.

Best,

Dan Smigrod
Founder
We Get Around Network and WGAN-TV
Atlanta

My Digital Business Card
https://card.get-card.com/we-get-around

---

On May 12, 2020 at 8:35:40 PM, Robert HERMAN (robert.herman@rescan360.com) wrote:

Many thanks Dan for the additional questions.

We're doing captures in different parts of the US so a project up in Canada could be something to be explored. Happy to be connected.

To answer the specific questions please see below and really grateful for your curation/moderation

Have a great rest of the week and look forward to staying in touch.

Robert

Dan Smigrod: Can you integrate the REscan360 player into other apps? For clarification, 3D model of Central Train Station into Central Train Station’s app?

Robert Herman, MRICS: We've designed our viewer technology to be modular and easily integrated, but for focus reasons we haven't yet integrated it into other apps.

Dan Smigrod: How soon will you integrate multimedia hotspots with https://embed.ly/ ….?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS: It is on our radar, currently were working on a webGl version which would more easily enable that.

Dan Smigrod
: How soon until you offer a downloadable AEC data package such as: floorplan, reflected ceiling plan, wall plans, obj, point cloud, textures

Robert HERMAN, MRICS: We already provide such data/service upon request for large clients. Obj, point cloud, and textures are fully automatic. Automated extraction of floor plans, walls, etc. is on our roadmap.

Dan Smigrod: Will you enable back-end editing/manipulation of the space?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS:Yes, our technology allows back-end edits and modifications.

Dan Smigrod: App player: floor plan view? Multi-level floor plans?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS: We already are testing and integrating solutions for floor plans (both for single and multi-story sites).

Dan Smigrod: How may the WGAN Community help you?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS: We'd love to have ongoing dialog, hear suggestions, be able to bounce ideas off the community, and sometimes get people to test new features for us.

Dan Smigrod: What questions do you have for the WGAN Community?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS: We would love to learn what are the key areas and focus of the WGAN community- e.g. what kinds of things are being scanned, how often, do you update existing datasets- or just do new scans?
Also, is there a reference tool considered to be the ideal tool (in terms of price, accuracy, ease of use)?

Robert HERMAN, MRICS
Co-founder & CEO
REscan Inc.
333 Ravenswood Ave.
Menlo Park, California 94025
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
REscan WON the Red Dot Design Award 2021 in 3 categories with Best of the Best distinction | Video courtesy of ReScan YouTube Channel | 12 August 2021

From the ReScan YouTube Channel

The REscan Spatial Communication System and Mobile Viewer won the Red Dot Design Award 2021 in Applications, Mobile User Interface, and Ready to Launch Design Concept categories with Best of the Best distinction.

Source: ReScan YouTube Channel
Post 23 IP   flag post
101429 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?