Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ErrorProblemsRicoh Theta Z1

Having issues with the Ricoh Theta Z1? Time to go with an 8k camera?11794

junior private msg quote post Address this user
I waited 3 weeks for this camera, had a little bit of a learning curve that I was willing to put up with, only one guy at Theta support is knowledgeable.

With a full battery and most recent firmware camera displays ERROR on its screen.
Theta support did some trouble shooting over the phone and concluded it has an issue send it back.

I saw there was a post in the past that I couldn't reply to it said, "This topic is archived. Start new topic", so I am posting here. If it is a problem accordingly remove my post.

Are others having issues with the Theta Z1 because it might be time to go with an 8k camera?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 Z1's that work fine every now and then I'll get an error & I simply re-boot the camera and it seems to work again
Post 2 IP   flag post
junior private msg quote post Address this user
This one would turn on, display “Error” and an “exclamation mark in a triangle” in the display, then turn itself off.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
@junior Mine does this as well, usually at least once during a shoot. Like @lilnitsch does, I usually just turn it back on and continue scanning.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?