Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
boxbrownie.comFloor PlansImage EditingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comReal Estate

Recommendations for editors who do real estate photography processing?11751

rastas private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a commercial hotel photographer, but during the current state, that work is on hold for a while. In the meantime, starting to shoot some real estate.

Hoping someone can give me recommendations for a real estate photo editor they can recommend.

My hopes are that its not a big company/factory, but rather one person who I can talk back and forth with. Also someone who isn't just hitting a button and doing automated HDR, but someone who manually blends bracketed images, flash-lit images, etc.

thanks all.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using boxbrownie.com @ $1.60 a photo they are reasonable
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks lilnitsch. I think I looked at them, and it seemed more like a factory type operation. I am hoping for a one on one relationship with one person.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Well if you want give them a try if you are a new customer this code will get you a $20 credit: RDCROCKS!

It was in a Realtor.com webinar the other day
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
I reached out to Box Brownie (who does great revisions of HDR for a colleague of mine) but I do flambient (flash ambient) and they said they don’t do that. I’d also like to start outsourcing. I’ve been swamped with both MP and stills.
Post 5 IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rastas happy to share my work and see if it's a fit - laskyfilms.com Spencer
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yeah, I need someone who can blend flash and ambient exposures together. I have someone for higher end hotel work, just need someone who can do real estate.
Post 7 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@rastas HuanArt: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qv81bbsgWo36aqUTMnSQMaOC1H-Te0H3wnvO1D2rpls/htmlview#gid=0
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hi Bryan..
Saw your link. Do you know how I can get it touch with that retoucher?

Thabks
Robert
Post 9 IP   flag post
Sure. Just open that Google Sheets link and his contact info is shown in the lower, right corner.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thank you! I see it now. It was slightly cut off in what you sent. Hopefully he's easy to get a hold of his artwork looks good but I have an urgent project. Thanks again for the referral.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Glad to assist.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Rastas, I am very reachable and often have Video Skype calls with my customers. I dont think Ive seen another company who's editors spend an average of 10-15 minutes per photo.
Thanks,
Colin
Post 13 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @rastas

CAPTUR3D provides Post Production and Photo Retouching services.

Highlight Reel/Guided Tour creation - $10 USD

Photo Retouching for still images for just $1 USD per photo.

We receive fantastics feedback for our photo retouching services - feel free to give us a try!

You can sign up here: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Post 14 IP   flag post
Unsolicited opinions from someone who shoots architecture: nobody (at least not me) wants to have to "sign up" to a site to get retouching work done. I want a one on one relationship with a retoucher, not a factory in India, Philippines or vietnam. I don't want to use points or credits. On your website you show one photo example in your retouching category. You should show more work. And it looks like an overly processed HDR photo, just like all the other companies doing this.

I would kill for someone who is good at architectural retouching, but after years of looking, have only found about four retouchers who know what they are doing.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
How much do you want to pay? Per image. For expert flambient editing with a personal touch?

Hard to believe you can't find someone to meet your needs with the thousands of photo editors in the world. Frankly, getting high quality flash/ambient editing is a lot easier than just ambient alone.

Also curious why you are trying to find a super high quality, high end photo editor on a 3D/Matterport forum... but who knows?
Post 16 IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
Rastas - just wanted to through a couple of images your way - of I have more if you would like. I not the head to head processing service most of these images take hours to get perfect. But I love doing it!

Spencer

Post 17 IP   flag post
101436 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?