Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
InterruptionMatterport Status PageProblemsService Interruption

Did you experience a Matterport Interruption on Thursday, April 30, 2020?11745

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you experienced a Matterport service interruption Thursday, 30 April 2020, here's why (from this WGAN Forum discussion):

Quote:
Originally Posted by @HomePlanNZ
And now I spot this on FB.

"We will be undergoing maintenance to Matterport services Thursday April 30th, 7-8pm PDT (Friday May 1st, 2-3am UTC). During this time, buy.matterport.com, my.matterport.com, Showcase, API and Space processing will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience."

And now I see in the last few minutes they've updated https://status.matterport.com/ to say they are having issues.

Love the technology, love the platform, but system outages without notifying your users directly is....frustrating.

I post notices of Matterport planned maintenance to the WGAN Forum (when I receive email notifications).

I did not receive this notice.

As of 9 am EDT Friday, 1 May 2020, all Matterport systems are working normal. (please see screen grab below)

I just subscribed to Matterport status updates.

Best,

Dan

---

Screen Grab: As of 9 am EDT Friday, 1 May 2020, all Matterport systems are working normal. (Matterport Status Page)

---

Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Workshop is still CLUNKY
Post 2 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
Mmmmm..yessss. Three large shoots to upload, Looking to get them done quickly and turn in reasonably early that eve as the next day was another big one with farther travel and early programming meeting... definitely NOT the night to watch in dismay as the first shoot lagged along uploading.. had late dinner, came back to 31% ( hour and 10 minutes later)... searched main Matterport site for news about any downtime and couldn't find anything... played with wireless settings, reset modem, restarted capture program and iPad a number of times... ultimately though, lots of red herring wild goose chases, as I checked WGAN email for sone glimmer of ideas and read the fellow from New Zealand's post who was having problems also and included that link to some obscure (to me) Matterport system status page (which I'm NOW subscribed to!) and it all became clear! By 1am PST, all three were uploaded and I turned in... it's 6am and a new day dawn's! **yawn** Not so sure about the wisdom of 7-8pm PST system maintenance shut-off's... we usually pull ours off in the wee hours... sounds to me like it was an emergency maneuver on their part where something catastrophically failed...
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?