Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCombining SpacesDollhouse ViewFloor PlansMatterport SupportShow TourTreedisWP3D Models

Can you combine 2 separate dollhouse into 1???11734

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Sure this has been asked...but in a Massive home. On my 214th scan and have two more floors to go. If I do two separate models, can the dollhouse views be combined somehow into one?? Thought I saw this can be done now but can't find that info.

iPad pro...does anyone think I can get to 400 scans safely??? Or should I start new model?
Post 1 IP   flag post
808virtually private msg quote post Address this user
Models need to be combined by Matterport to have one dollhouse. Keep going until alignment stops you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Show & Tour Player | Four Matterport tours of Airbnb units in the same home

@pixelray

You might ask Matterport Support if they still offer this service. (Note that the two models would need overlapping scans to enable this.)

While not exactly what you are asking, you could display the two tours within one player from:

Show & Tour
CAPTUR3D (Side Menu)
Treedis (Menu feature)
WP3D Models - In this Single Property Website created with WP3D Models, we used two Matterport 3D Tours: main house and barn
CAPTUR3D - In this Single Property Website created with CAPTUR3D, the additional tours live in the "sandwich menu"

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Combine Tours/Photos/Video in One Player with Show & Tour
Combining multiple buildings into 1 Matterport space

WGAN Standard and Premium Members Receive

✓ free use of WP3D Models WordPress Plugin
✓ free use of WordPress powered by Ionblade
✓ six free CAPTUR3D property packs
✓ free use of MP/embed Premium Basic via WGAN Rebate

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
@808virtually

So if it poops out wherever it decides to poop, just start a new model on that very next scan point?
Post 4 IP   flag post
808virtually private msg quote post Address this user
I would do several scans near the last scan of the first model.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray I think you will probably be fine. I do buildings and homes that are 300-400 scans and have not had a problem. My largest project was 2 buildings and a seperate indoor pool. It was 865 scan and it is one model.
Post 6 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray 400 total scans for one model will amount to approximately 10GB (the math: 25MB x 400). Your storage capability starting point is 80% of "Capacity" due to overhead needed by ios, etc. So, so "Available" is reduced by whatever that 20% equals to be safe. Once you run that math, do you have at least 10GB left to use? If yes, you should be good to go.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?