Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 VR360RumorsAvatourMic TyVideo

Video: How to do a LIVE virtual tour in 360 VR with Avatour11706

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: How to do a LIVE virtual tour in 360 VR with Avatour | Video courtesy of 360Rumors YouTube Channel | 28 April 2020

Hi All,

From 360Rumors YouTube Channel:

What all real estate agents have been waiting for: How to create a LIVE 360 walkthrough with your clients! 🔥🔥🔥 With Avatour, you'll be able to take your clients on a real estate virtual tour with your 360 camera while talking with them in real time. They can use a mobile phone, desktop, or Oculus Go VR headset. They'll even be able to see and talk to each other! This is a uniquely engaging way to do a live, interactive virtual walkthrough - perfect for real estate agents.

In this video, I show a sample demo of Avatour. I also get an inside look with an in-depth interview and demo Devon Copley, CEO and Co-Founder of Imeve, creators of Avatour.

1. How Avatour got started
2. Typical use cases: sales, inspections, audits, remote consultations.
3. What internet speed is required? Recommended is 10mbps but the minimum is 2mbps.
4. What cameras does it work with? Insta360 One X, Ricoh Theta V, or Ricoh Theta Z1.
5. Is the video stabilized? There is currently horizon leveling. Full stabilization will be added later.
6. How many users? The host plus up to 5 fully interactive viewers, and an unlimited number of passive viewers.
7. Pricing: annual plan ($500 per month) or monthly ($600 per month).

Source: 360Rumors YouTube Channel

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds insanely expensive is my first thought
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

This is pretty crazy, interesting.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Atriux private msg quote post Address this user
HI ,

Definitely a good idea . Unless you sell for millions , ain't worth it. It's basically a streaming service that runs through their server. They say 10mb bandwidth should be enough for connection but VR/360 Video you need 30fps to run smoothly ...i doubt here. Plug in from theta store works but i lost them at menu $$$
Post 4 IP   flag post
101646 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?