Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentExample TourEyeSpy360Marketing

Do you have examples of EyeSpy360 Tours I can use to Develop Business?11645

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Has anybody done an eyespy tour that is willing to share a link? I would like a live sample to send to realtors and get feedback on what they think of the platform. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

@fotoguy

As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of the EyeSpy360 tours above.

Options:

1. "As is" above
2. without WGAN branding

Bonus

As a WGAN Standard Member, you also can have the 360s from all these We Get Around Matterport Tours - and the two tours above - so that you can create your own EyeSpy360 examples.

Please Private Message me your preference.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members get the free use of examples above. WGAN Basic Members get the free use of up to five tours, WGAN Standard and Premium Members get the free use of up to 15 tours. Not yet a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member? Compare WGAN Membership Plans
Post 2 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, how do you get the 3d floor plan to display at the bottom left when in the virtual tour? Pulling my hair out! Lol...
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab 1 from EyeSpy360 Tour Dashboard

Screen Grab 2 from EyeSpy360 Tour Dashboard

@simbany1

In the EyeSpy360 --> Tour <-- Dashboard, Turn 3D Model on. Please see the different toggles above. in Screen Grab 1, 3D Model is on. In Screen Grab 2, 3D Model is off.

[To get to the Tour Dashboard, select Details.]

Okay?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan. It's interesting. I know about the toggle for the 3d floorplan. I toggle the Eyespyplan Autostart 'On' so that when the tour starts, the 3d model is the first scene. Gives a sense of "coolness" when the tour starts. When you do that and go back to the 360 tour, the 3d floor plan doesn't show up in the bottom left...

Guess I think I prefer having the 3d floorplan at the bottom left, unless Eyespy adds that in eventually. Think I'll add to my suggestions
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?