Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

eyespy360 to next level if we get help11638

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
eyespy360 to next level if we get help.

we dont have models yet to play with so I need current eyespy clients to help. Is there something we can attach to our IDX , wp3dmodels, chatbot that goes out and notifies the agent a buyer wants them live on the eyespy model?
https://youtu.be/YDgwq2u1kMs 
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @GlennTremain,

Many thanks for your post. Our software is able to notify the agent if the buyer wants to call them immediately, entirely inside our platform. Please see this web page which contains a step-by-step guide and video tutorial demonstrating how our EyeSpyLIVE video chat feature works:

https://www.eyespy360.com/en-gb/faq/How_do_I_use_EyeSpyLIVE.html

Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@EyeSpy360_Support thanks I’ll check it out.... I did and you missed the point...you either didn't watch the video or don't understand the concept.

the page you sent me to has a video https://youtu.be/tUiMUkyAxqQ?t=18 where it says each instance the agent has to be logged in and live....waiting for clients.

In my video I show our solution that notifies the agent that a client wants to meet them for a live session.

So to use eyespy at the level I showed where it sends sms AND FB messenger message to the agent saying "hey someone want in on a virtual session" we will integrate with our chatbot till you get the demand to build it out.

Am I missing or not reading something right? I'm not that bright and miss things sometimes
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @GlennTremain,

I've fed this back into the product team and they are aware of the request. I'll let you know when I hear back.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DanielleNewson private msg quote post Address this user
When you login to your Eyespy360 acount, there are 4 tabs accross the top. The tab labeled "users" (I think it used to be labeled "agents" allows us to add agents to our account. They will get their own login info and they can set their status as "online" or "busy" in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If their status is set to "online" then an active user inside of the tour can call the agent associated with that tour (or the agent on floortime) through their computer. This is a GREAT feature EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT !!! Eyespy360 NEEDS TO CHANGE their platform so that the agent receiving the email request to activate their agent account and be able to answer calls, comes from us with our branding, not from EYESPY360.
EYESPY360, can you PLEASE make that change? We need to brand our companies and sell our services, by promoting the features and benefits that we provide, as a result of the platform that we use and pay for (Eyespy360), not confusing our clients with third party branding (ie. Eyespy360 branding).
Thank you,
Danielle
aiHomeTours
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
My eyespy has had issues the past two weeks which was not eyespy's fault so I havent been able to work with it but you are saying I can set it to online and go to lunch and if someone goes to a model they can request me to join and it will reach out to me by email? That's great. How about text? I think I need to shut up (I bet eyespy360 staff just nodded their heads) till I get my own and play with it. When I do I will check on your branding concern :-)
Post 6 IP   flag post
101646 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?