Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Metareal StagePodcastsVideo

Capture the World with Dee & Metareal Stage11610

Metareal
Representative
Montreal, Canada
ysabelc private msg quote post Address this user
Dee Johnson's podcast interview with Gareth Morgan of Metareal Stage:

Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
cool and look what she is doing with interviews and using schedule feature

Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
is there agent-client voip integration like eyespy360?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Metareal
Representative
Montreal, Canada
@GlennTremain Do you mean something similar to EyeSpyLive? We currently don't have that yet, though we do want to add it someday. I can't give you a particular timeline for now though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WallsCouldTalk private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a possiblity of a workaround to use our Pro 2 camera we already own to capture 360 images for use in the Metareal platform? This would make the transition over to using Metareal for future projects much smoother and cost effective. I am currently working on an exit strategy from Matterport, but it would be a huge benefit to be able to use current equipment in the transition as opposed to working new equipment into that budget.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Metareal
Representative
Montreal, Canada
@WallsCouldTalk You can definitely download individual 360 panos from Matterport and import those to Metareal Stage. Here's one method you can use, though it's quite tedious and time-consuming since you'll need to download each image one by one. And I don't think your images will be as high res. There's other methods out there, but this is the one I'm most familiar with.

I do recommend using another camera if you can though. Anything will work, whether that's a DSLR, 360 camera, or a smartphone, as long as you can take 360 panoramas with it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@WallsCouldTalk The only way to get photographs off the matterport is through Matterport. Unless someone comes up with some way which would be breach of everything and the kitchen sink (Matterport might get upset) . With that said if you have mpembed you can bulk download all pano's in one go.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?