Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360EyeSpyLIVELive Guided ToursVideo

How to start EyeSpy360's EyeSpyLIVE video chat?11589

DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Wow just link Matterport they do not get back quickly at all been waiting 6 days for a response.
Anyone know why I am not getting the full icon list like they show in a video ?
I get this... and no way to get a link to start a chat... ( when I hit live chat it comes up with two photo circles but does nothing ???

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DouglasMeyers

@EyeSpy360 let me know that they will respond to WGAN Forum posts this week.

They have been slammed with new clients as a result of the pandemic, like other virtual tour hosting platforms.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Bratislavska, Slovakia
JanHamorsky private msg quote post Address this user
@DouglasMeyers It surprises ... I did 23 eyespy tours for now and I'm very happy with their support. Reactions immediate, solutions very fast. But maybe they have different support team here in Europe...

Icon list: Do you have published your tour?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DouglasMeyers

Does the video in this WGAN Forum discussion help?

EyeSpy360: How to do a Live Video Chat within a 360º Virtual Tour

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DouglasMeyers

Here is free WGAN-TV Training on EyeSpy360

Free WGAN-TV Training Academy Course: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasMeyers
Wow just link Matterport they do not get back quickly at all been waiting 6 days for a response.
Anyone know why I am not getting the full icon list like they show in a video ?
I get this... and no way to get a link to start a chat... ( when I hit live chat it comes up with two photo circles but does nothing ???

Are you talking about the shared viewing or the live chat at the top left of the tour?
Post 6 IP   flag post
DanielleNewson private msg quote post Address this user
I've received excellent customer support from EyeSpy360. It's possible that you didn't load enough 360 photos to create a floorplan and 3D model and that is why you don't see those icons. As far as making a call and interacting with someone on your tour, you need to click on the icon that looks like a phone. You should get a pop up screen with a link that can be copied. Now....IF you have an email account that allows you to email that link straight out of their program, then it works. For me, I have to copy the link and send it to someone from my email account. Once both of you have clicked on that unique link AND they allow the program to access their camera and Microphone, then you will see and hear each other. Many people have disabled access to their camera and microphone for certain apps and not others, so just be aware that this can also be the reason you don't see or hear them, even if your client swears that they use their camera and mic on other calls.
I hope this helps.
Danielle Newson
Post 7 IP   flag post
JPPeron private msg quote post Address this user
I'm having an issue with people trying to join the Eyespy360 Live with their android phones. Has anyone else experienced any problems?
Post 8 IP   flag post
101634 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?