Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,051 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontFAQNewbiesVirtual Tour Pro Course

Sales Background Transitioning to Virtual Tours: How should I begin?11579

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Two WGAN Forum Members write ... in the New to the WGAN Forum discussion. ....

Your suggestions?

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @CuttingEdge
Hello,

My name is Brent Miller and I am in the process of transitioning into the Real Estate Photography business. I do not have a background in photography but do have a sales background and have researched this particular side of photography for the better part of a year.

3D will continue to become more popular and will be an important part of Real Estate listings in the future. It will be the featured product of my business.

I have been around this forum for about a month and I continue to gather great information that will help me get my business up and running. Thank you all and I look forward to being an active member of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Jamez2u
Hey Brent, I am in the same boat as you with a sales background and looking to transition.

I have been on this site for only a week so far and it seems like there is a lot of dislike for the Matterport system.

I am wondering what is the best alternative for doing residential real estate. Should I be looking at a DSLR? Or is a 360 3d camera a better alternative? From what I have read so far I like the 3dVista software.

I assume I will have to get a specialized ISP to host the tours also.

What is the best way to find the right camera and host? What are others on this site using and is there other software and hardware I should be looking at? thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@CuttingEdge
@Jamez2u

Welcome!

For anyone wondering where to begin with 3D/360 Virtual Tours, I recommend:

In-Depth Video Course for 360º Newbies: Virtual Tour Pro by Ben Claremont

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont and the WGAN Promo Code.

Private Message me for the code: include in the subject line:
WGAN Promo Code: Virtual Tour Pro

Dan

P.S. A long-time Matterport Pro - @GFHoge - posted this tonight to that discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GFHoge
Ben and Dan,

I haven't made it through the course yet, but it isn't because it is hard. It is because it is so rich! I really enjoy the work that Ben has put into it. I have followed his advice on the VT software and am blown away by how rich and customizable it is. WOW!! What a Blessing!

I am so glad I upgraded and got this course. It has changed my business already!

Y'all are so appreciated!

Geof
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Other thoughts about getting started with real estate photographers offering 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101628 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?