Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MLSMLS.caRealtor.comRealtorsVideoVideo Tour

Video walk-through AND Matterport11576

photosintheround private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Is there a way to show a video walk-through AND a Matterport online?

I look at Realtor.com, for example, and there are two links, but, they both show the Matterport. My clients are asking about video tours to complement the Matterport tours. I know that in the entry section of their MLS there is an option for two types of media, but, it doesn't seem to transfer to the online services.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

THANKS!

Mark
Post 1 IP   flag post
davem private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
In Canada on the Mls.ca its added on as an extra video, usually the realtors I complete matterport walks for us it as the main with the video tor as an add on with o video icon, here is an example scroll down past Property Summary
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@photosintheround if the Matterport tour is correctly setup within Matterport’s backend & the apps panel is enabled for the Realtor.com push the agent can the. Use the virtual tour link for a video or other tour system link
Post 3 IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
I usually do Video aftre Tour is done for Realtors I works for and put them on Yutube.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
In the MLS matrix there's a single input form that has fields for branded VT, non-branded VT,aerial drone video and Virtual Tours 3D.

I'd have them add the video in the aerial drone video field and see what happens.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GETMYVR

3rd party sites like realtor.com & Zillow typically only only grab a single tour link from the MLS's syndication feed ~ Setting up the Matterport Tour correctly in the Matterport Backend can free up the "Virtual Tour" slot for the agent.

I am in & out of no few than 7 MLS's in the Pacific Northwest and all of them have slightly different available fields
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York

okay so here are two links that show up when I enter the multiple tour links in the MLS dashboard. Check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about guys and girls.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GETMYVR

As I mentioned before, you should properly setup the tour within Matterport then, use a video or other "Virtual Tour" link in the MLS

The address need to identically match Realtor.com for this "push" to work

Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
While the above listing is now pending done properly it shows up like such:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/13029-W-Meadowview-Ln_Nine-Mile-Falls_WA_99026_M17599-43949
Post 9 IP   flag post
photosintheround private msg quote post Address this user
So....it looks like there has to be a "shell" that would hold a Matterport, a video, and other information. I think there is a company called "listings magic" that does that?

Otherwise, the virtual tour link appears to show either a Matterport or a video.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
lilnitsch

I love the landing page omg do you make that?
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
That is a "Virtual Tour" provider called TourFactory

This was a new client but, I know the CEO of this company and worked with them to enable Matterport integration
Post 12 IP   flag post
101421 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?