Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CoronavirusCOVID19Question of the DayReal Estate

What happens when things return to normal?11555

JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
It appears that lots of MSP have seen an increase in business since the "in person" viewings and open houses have declined in the residential real estate industry?

With just a number, would you like to share how many models you done this week for example?

Do you thing Realtors will abandon the 3D's as quick as they adopted them when everything goes back to normal, or is it a door they will not be able to go back through?

Thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
In the last 2 weeks I've done 24 models for new clients. 22 of them were for homes that have been on the market but never had a 3D tour created. New listings are flat.

Not sure what will happen when things return to normal but my hope is that realtors will finally smarten up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

New listings are flat here as well...

This week we have been doing 4-6 per day...our best week on record. And thats only because I sent out an email blast...we have been offering realtors here several services for a long time and get over a 70% open rate on our emails via mail chimp (not a plug!)
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@JCHAFE Just out of curiosity, have those 70% white-listed you so your blast emails find their INBOX, or what do you do to get them to open the email, which is probably in their SPAM folder?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I think it is going back to normal. I cannot see agents jumping on it. Got some calls from them but they have never ordered any tour. It seems the whole situation with COVID-19 concerns only big real estate marketing groups or those who manage land & home sale packages. These are actually my clients now but whether they are going to use it after COVID-19 I cannot say.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
BTW, I have forgotten to say that Matterport seems to start putting money in online advertisement. They are beating me with their paid ad on Google Search.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?