Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderAdviceFloor PlansInteractive Floor Plans

Interactive and 3D Floorplans Service Provider?11554

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
So, with everyone now embracing Matterport b/c of necessity (thanks Corona), I need to know who offers the best interactive and 3D floorplans for the best price. I have agents now wanting to go beyond normal floorplans. Suggestions??
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

WGAN List of 3rd Party Service Add Ons You Can Offer Without Leaving Home

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear @pixelray

For high quality 3D floorplans from input from Matterport links, or any other input, order direct from producer and many year WGAN specialized service provider www.mp2fp.com

WGAN members get 10% discount on the already affordable prices! Deliveries the next day usually before the sun rise and with your own logo and free reviews if wished.

For custom 3D (and 2D) floorplans all styles and qualities including BIM models (Revit, AutoCAD ++) and VR you can as well order directly from our partner www.baezeni.com here: https://www.baezeni.com/contact

Just some examples of custom 3D Floorplans produced for clients all over the world since the start in 2007: https://www.baezeni.com/gallery/3dfloorplan

Baezeni/MP2FP can in addition deliver VR interactive solutions from simple online interactive floorplan models, that clients can link from their Sketchfab account, and up to fully interactive game engine based scenes BZ Realtime

We will be happy to help with any need just contact us with your ideas and we will give you a quick and unconditional feedback as well as provide you with more dedicated examples.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @pixelray

CAPTUR3D provides both 2D and 3D custom floor + site plans, delivered back to you within 24 hours.

As a WGAN member, your first 6 orders are completely free! You can sign up via this link for your free trial: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

I have attached a few examples to this post. Please let me know if I can assist with getting you on-boarded to the platform.

Thanks,
Alex

:
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

2D Floor Plans and 3D Floor Plans are great Add Ons.

Typically, they have a high perceived value versus the actual cost to Service Providers.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@pixelray

What did you decide to do regarding interactive and 3D floor plans for your real estate agent clients that what to go beyond "normal" floor plans?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?