Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360

Current Eyespy Offer11524

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi new member here and sorry if I'm being repetitive but need some help.

I signed up for the 29.99/mo offer with Eyespy360 and $15.80 per tour. Can someone tell me what you get with that and if the site is right? https://www.eyespy360.com/en-us/service/photographers.html

I sent in the 360 photos and paid the $15.80. 3 days passed and was expecting the 3d floor plan to be emailed to me or just pop up within 24 hours. Finally got a response from eyespy and they said that all I did was pay $15.80 to publish the tour. I'm very confused..

Has anyone else signed up for the 29.99 service and gotten a 3d floor plan through the TAAS button? There wasn't much instruction but thought it was pretty straightforward based on the offer.

TIA!
Post 1 IP   flag post
bbreish private msg quote post Address this user
Did you upload the files to be processed?

EyeSpy is running a little slow right now with the hi demand but nomaly I find that they are competing TAAS within 24-48 hours.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I did upload and ordered through the TAAS. It's not the delay that they're experiencing, it's a communication issue with the WGAN offer. Two people got back to me today and stated that I only ordered the virtual tours to be published when I clicked the TAAS button and paid the $15.80. ???. That doesn't make any sense as the offer clearly states 3d floor plan is included. Not sure where the misunderstanding is but hopefully it's cleared up and was just a misunderstanding. Otherwise not sure what I'm getting for $29.99/mo and $15.80 per tour.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn't say 3D Floor Plan. It says 3D Model then it says Floorplan.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Ok thank you. I haven't received anything so that's really my question. Once I get back whatever it is then I can see what I'm supposed to get as a member.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I confirmed with Eyespy that 3D Model = 3D Floor plan/Dollhouse
Post 6 IP   flag post
Update: contacted support through their live chat and received everything in a few hours. Happy with the support I received.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?