Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Date StampDocumentationHome InspectionsProperty ManagersRental Homes

360 Virtual Tour software with a date stamp feature11498

rjess99 private msg quote post Address this user
I am a real estate broker and property manager. I have been using Zillow 3D Tour and EyeSpy360 for my listings For Rent and a couple For Sale. I started about a year ago so before the COVID 19 situation.

I am considering using a 360 tour platform for rental home move in inspections that will document the property condition upon move in. The only way to make it work is to have a way to timestamp the date onto the tour. Similar to having a picture with the date on the picture to know when the picture was taken.

Do you know of any 360 platform that has such a feature?

Rob Jessup
Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rob,

I’m Ross, one of the founders of ThreeSixty Tours, (TST) a partner here at WGAN.

What we offer might be an affordable solution for your rental property condition reports.

We always envisioned using TST for this purpose and the “time stamp” could easily be included as part of the Panorama or Tour title.

Perhaps that could work?

Thanks in advance & please let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Ross
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rjess99

I wonder if one of these Ricoh Theta plug-ins - working in conjunction with the Ricoh Theta Z1 API - offers a date time/stamp.

If not, you might reach out to the developers of the Ricoh Theta plug-ins to nudge them in this direction. Seems like you have identified a large enough pain point for property managers for a developer to solve.

While I am geeky, I am not a tech or developer. That said, I could imagine that if the Ricoh Theta Z1 API includes a date/time stamp, then your use case should be an easy plug-in to develop (by a developer in this space).

Please do keep us posted on your research and solution.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@rjess99 Assuming you are using EyeSpy360 for move-in/move-out documentation (because Zillow 3D Home is pretty much a locked up environment), till they add this feature in their tour processing, one thing that is certain is that all of your 360 panos, stored on your mobile device or desktop, are date/time stamped already, so to @rpetersn's point, just label the tour with whatever naming convention makes sense: "Smith-123MainSt-MoveOutInsp-041320."

I am also a broker and PM, so have same needs, but to this point, have just been doing documentation with my DSLR, with date/time stamp turned on.

For general purposes, I think EyeSpy360 would work fine, but having to pay for processing and hosting is not desirable (unless your seller/client is paying for it, or you decide to eat the costs). This reality is currently leading me to consider a PC-based, software solution, of which there are a couple of good ones. I am looking at 3DVista, https://www.3dvista.com/en/store/store, for this reason.

Ben Claremont created a YouTube video that lists and explains his reasoning for ranking some of these apps here, https://youtu.be/uKkQQ0aHRSc

Post 4 IP   flag post
rjess99 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for your responses. The label of the tour does make sense and will probably go that route if no other options of a pure timestamp are available.

Dan, I did not see a plug-in but will ask the development team at Ricoh. Good suggestion there.

Rob
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?