Screen Grab: Scan created with the DEEBOT 900 Series robotic vacuum cleaner.

DEEBOT 900 robotic vacuum cleaner. Image courtesy of EcoVacs.

Hi All,

While you may be sheltering in place during the pandemic, perhaps your real estate agent - or their home seller - can send you a screen grab of the floor plan created with a robotic vacuum cleaner (like the image above created with the DEEBOT 900 robotic vacuum cleaner "with Smart Navi Mapping and Navigation Technology."

"DEEBOT can scan and map your living space to give you customizable cleaning choices. As well being controllable via smart home system, DEEBOT 900 provides you a better experience and cleaner floors beneath your feet," says the ECOVACS website.

Then, send the floor plan to a 3rd Party Service that creates 2D or 3D schematic floor plans.

List of 3rd Party Service Add Ons You Can Offer Without Leaving Home

I am not suggesting that you buy a robotic vacuum cleaner to gather scan data. That said, if the home seller or real estate agent has a robotic vacuum cleaner that creates a floor plan, you may be able to MacGyver a solution during the coronavirus.

How else might you re-purpose the floor plan created with a robotic vacuum cleaner?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Another solution is to MacGyver a video tour of the home created with a video camera attached to robotic vacuum cleaner as I did with my "Neato-Cam" - a FLIP Video camera attached to the top of the Neato XV-11 Robotic Laser Vacuum Cleaner. Please see videos below.

Video: Neato XV-11 Robotic Laser Vacuum Cleaner - (Video 5 of 5)

Video: Neato XV-11 Robotic Laser Vacuum Cleaner: FLIP 'Neato-Cam' - (Video 3 of 5)